[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to drive stick >nobody I know drives stick >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: yui blob.jpg (122KB, 692x864px)
yui blob.jpg
122KB, 692x864px
>want to drive stick
>nobody I know drives stick
>can't test drive a used manual
>can't drive it home if I bought it

What's a person to do?
I don't want to be the guy who had to have his new (used) car towed to his house because he couldn't drive it.
>>
>>15584482
Make some friends. Eventually one of them will drive a Manuél.
>>
>>15584482
>can't drive it home if I bought it

Yes you can.

>buy car from dealer
>leave it parked
>come back at 3AM when everyone is home and asleep
>stall it all the way home
>>
>>15584482
sup op you happen to be north florida?
>>
>>15584491
This is also true

>>15584482
I want to add, you're acting like driving a 5spd is rocket surgery. It really isn't. As long as you understand the concept and aren't retarded, 15min with the car in the parking lot should give you enough practice to get it home. You would be better off not driving it in rush hour though (that would give you some practice though).

Just give it more throttle than you think it needs and ease off of the clutch fairly slow and you will be able to brag on /o/ before you know it.
>>
>>15584491

This, I bought a manual. I atleast had a friend to help me. Not too hard to pick up though.
>>
Oh my god... somebody literally posts this exact every other day. Kill yourself OP.
>>
Ask the salesman to drive it for you and then pick it up whenever like previous said
>>
>>15584524
Let's make a list of anons all around the US who are willing to teach autists how to drive stick for a small fee. Or at least drive their new purchase home. Preferable if the autist who is learning provides the car and clutch.
>>
>>15584533
Aren't you that retarded guy who thinks all FWD cars are better if they're RWD?
>>
>>15584552
Only if you really want to have fun ;^)
>>
>>15584620
Can't be more wrong
>>
>>15584482
where you at, OP? southeastern michigan here. let's get you lernin
>>
>>15584533
This. It'd save all these threads. Shit I'm even game to teach some /o/tists to drove manual for a laugh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.