[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just leased a new car today, and when I inspected it after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nafta-car.png (121KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
nafta-car.png
121KB, 450x400px
So I just leased a new car today, and when I inspected it after getting home, I found that one of the trim plastics is not secured, and it seems like the plastic to secure it is broken. If I call the dealership on Monday, is this something that a dealership will fix?
>>
>>15580663
Probably, but I would notify them asap so they don't try to say that you broke it.
>>
>>15580698
They wouldn't say that.
>>15580663
Yes op they will absolutely fix it. It's brand new. Don't worry okay?
>>
File: 1457567324852.jpg (58KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
1457567324852.jpg
58KB, 499x496px
>>15580700
>They wouldn't say that
>Implying that a dealership isn't going to Jew you.
>>
File: 1466834174840.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1466834174840.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>15580706
>no anon we will not warranty it even though you got the car from us a few days ago
Confirmed never worked at a dealership.
>>
>>15580715
>Confirmed never met a Jew.
>>
>>15580724
>I'm retarded
The post.
>>
>>15580730
>I'm a liberal cuck
The post.
>>
I am a dealer mechanic. If you bought a new car and it has loose trim or a rattle you noticed right after buying it, we wil fix it. The last thing a dealer wants is to lose a service customer due to a bad first experience.
>>
>>15580732
Libertarian and republican.
Good try though.
What makes you think they won't warranty little plastic tid bits? Dealerships warranty shit like that for atleast 40k miles.
>>
>>15580746
>listing your /pol/itical affiliations
Faggot.
>>
>>15580740
Fucking thank you. I'm a dealer mechanic too. And you took the words out of my mouth.
This anon>>15580724
Is stupid
>>
>>15580751
>implying that matters or is related to the topic
Faggot
>>
>>15580698
>I would notify them asap so they don't try to say that you broke it

That is what you should do. It should be fixed ASAP by the dealer. You don't want to be blamed later for it.

>>15580754
You don't work for my Stealership. It's quite "jewish".
>>
OP here. I forgot to mention that the trim plastic is on the outside of the car. When you touch it, it rattles, as it's not completely clipped on.

Ill give the dealership a call tomorrow (they're closed today), and see what they say.

Hope you guys are right.
>>
>>15580663
>leasing
You dun goofed
>>
dur
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.