[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >friends mom is selling house for some lady >lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>be me
>friends mom is selling house for some lady
>lady says theres a car in the garage that my friends mom can have
>pic related
>mfw
>my friend and i want to restore
Is it even worth it? I feel like parts would be extremely hard to find, plus the engine and tranny are sitting on the floor of the garage as well...should i just sell the shell?
>>
Restore it you pussy
>>
>>15580103
I live in the U.S., id love to restore it, but i feel like it would be so fucking hard to find parts and shit
>>
>>15580096
>Is it even worth it? I feel like parts would be extremely hard to find, plus the engine and tranny are sitting on the floor of the garage as well...should i just sell the shell?
The question isn't whether or not it's worth it, but whether or not you can pull it off before you die.
>>
>>15580123
probably unlikely that we'd be able to, assuming we dont wrap ourselves around a pole if we do restore it, the thing is practically made of plastic
>>
>>15580096
TAKE IT

TAKE IT RIGHT NOW

Then, when you decide to NOT be a pussy, throw a VFR-800 engine in it: Honda's made-to-fucking-perfection all aluminum, gear driven, quad cam V4 that screams like a mother fucker and makes double the power that thing made stock, and redlines at 13,000rpm

THE NOISE, ANON, THE NOISE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kkfVRahXao
>>
>>15580096
HOLY FUCK NIGGER, GET TO WORK!

this is a once in a life time opportunity, you better lose your self in the maintenance the mechanics you own it, better never let it go. You only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo!
>>
What is it?
>>
>>15580520
Saab Sonnet MK-III
>>
>>15580563
It's so beautiful. It's like a muscle car but not retarded.
>>
>>15580563
Pretty neat. Does it feature any quirky Saab ideas?
>>
Sell it to someone who actually knows what they're doing.
>>
>>15580631
Why? Restoring a car gives you incredible insight and understanding of their workings.
>>
>>15580635
Although a Saab might be a bit hardcore in the US...
>>
>>15580619
FF, almost all fiberglass, a V4 engine, and the entire front clip hinges up to do any work on it.

Yeah it's quirky.
>>
>>15580647
>fiberglass
That must've been some space age shit back then.
>>
>>15580635
Because Saabs are some special snowflake shit, you'll waste unfathomable amounts of time tracking parts, and as an amateur you'll likely do a mediocre job.
>>
>>15580450
>bike engine
>82Nm of torque
>at 8500rpm
>in a car
I know it only has 900kg but I mean dude...
>>
>>15580762
This is why we have this magical thing called gearing, and the bike trans has it. Also, the Sonett weights like MAAAAAYBE 1,700LB's? Maybe?

It'd be fine. Quite quick, too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.