[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/, my ex just dumped me because my car has been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_32211-1469274989746675204258.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32211-1469274989746675204258.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
Hey /o/, my ex just dumped me because my car has been having issues? She said she'll have me back once they're fixed but I'm poorfag so need your help.

Okay. So when I put my car into drive, my passenger side window very slowly rolls down. It seems like the faster I go, the faster it rolls down. She doesn't like the wind in her hair. Not sure what to do. Other issues:

>touching the brakes makes all the dash lights dim completely
>turning on the ac also turns on the seat warmers butt the button is broken so I can't turn them off
>letting off the gas at exactly 69 mph doesn't (unrev?) the engine
>seat recliner on passenger is broken, either stands straight up or falls all the way back, ex decided last few weeks to sit in back because of this
>all of the lights in the car turn on when I turn the headlights on
>windshield wipers are opposite, if one is down, other is up
>radio station is stuck on a nu-classical station and a Celine Dion cd is jammed in the cd player
>glovebox smells like poo, can't get it out no matter how hard I try
>PEACE bumper sticker with Muslim crescent removed on bumper, afraid to take off because might scratch paint
>exhaust smells like hot gym clothes and hot mildew

Thanks in advance
>>
Buy a new car, it'll be cheaper
>>
Nobody cares
>>
>gf dumping you because your car has issues

no loss at all OP, you should be happy.
>>
>>15574052
This
>>15574061
This too. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>15574061
But she's so hot and her mom makes amazing cherry cobbler.... do you think I could still be friends with her mom at least
>>
>>15574040
Fix your car, fuck her and then dump her
>>
First off, replace battary.

>Electrical problems
Find wiring diagram of your car, go through each and every one it seams. Check alternator, grounds, things when on and off, etc.

Also buttons are easy as fuck to fix, pull out and find out what's wrong with connections or replace buttons. Don't have to be OEM just nigger rig a switch in it.

>windshield wipers are opposite, if one is down, other is up
How the fuck? Remove wiper motor, replace arms. Unless it has individual motor, which is pretty cool, try unplugging one and getting the other in the down position then plug back in.

>glovebox smells like poo, can't get it out no matter how hard I try
Maybe something died in the climate system cos that's where the vent is in some cars. Mine has the blower and evaporator there.

>PEACE bumper sticker with Muslim crescent removed on bumper, afraid to take off because might scratch paint
>Caring about paint on this much of a shitbox.

>>15574090
Stop being a cuck you idiot, someone who leaves you THAT easy, was never worth it anyway.
>>
>>15574040
Time for (A) a new car (B) A new girlfriend that doesn't figure car trouble into a relationship (C) A health dose of self esteem because i would let the door hit that bitch on the way out.
>>
>>15574107
Idk I think it might just be an excuse for her to break up with me.I'm sad to say I have a micropenis and my ass hair is extremely thick (several inches, if I sit down naked it spreads like a mop). I'm pretty financially stable since my dad passed away and left me with his fortune from buying and selling silver at the right times, and I buy her lots of stuff like the other day I bought her a skateboard even though she doesn't skate and she said "awe thanks" but I haven't seen it since. Only reason I'm poorfag is because I spend all the money on her and the rent. I'm really torn up like I see your guys' points but her mom's cherry cobbler is so tasty, if you guys had it you'd see my issue. I guess I'm just in it to gobbler her mom's cherry cobbler
>>
>>15574040
This is poor quality b8
>>
>>15574166
Why don't you just fuck her mother OP?
>>
>>15574166

Go gobble that cherry cobbler anon, ignore the bitch.
>>
>>15574166
Time for bed troll.
>>
File: 1466834174840.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1466834174840.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>15574040
This is fucking b8
>>
>>15574090
She is probably fucking other dudes, I would hit up mom for that cobbler though.
>>
File: 133239476256731.png (5KB, 498x492px) Image search: [Google]
133239476256731.png
5KB, 498x492px
Hey OP, what car do you have?

>replying to obvious b8
Yes
>>
>>15574090
date her mom instead imho
>>
>>15574956
In the OP, me on the right
>>
>>15574166
Lel

(You)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.