[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and want a new car. I'm deciding between a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I'm 24 and want a new car.

I'm deciding between a 2011 Ghost or a 2012 Mercedes SLS.

I'm strongly leaning towards SLS, here's my reasoning:
a) i'm young and it's a pretty youthful car
b) beautiful and sporty
c) can speed and not feel like a boat
d) my first car was a merc and my dad loves Merc
e) "rarer" than a Rolls

however there is a part in me that really wants a fucking god damn Rolls

a) used to hate them but now its growing on me
b) they are much more practical than an SLS
c) if I have friends or family in the future I can actually take them

what the fuck do I choose
>>
OP you really should purchase a bus pass.. it's cheaper in the long run.
>>
>>15568189
bread on bank statement or gtfo.
>>
>>15568189

Please troll elsewhere. If you have the funds to buy that caliber of car, you certainly have the funds to haul your ass to any number of dealerships to see for yourself.

What you're doing now is the equivalent of going to McDonalds and asking the 16 year old behind the counter how to cook a Kobe steak. Just go, before you further embarrass yourself.
>>
The SLS will appreciate in value, the Rolls will not.
>>
not only that, but someone sees you getting out of the driver's door of a Rolls, they're going to assume you're a chauffeur or at least not the owner. Old Rolls Royces are only really status symbols if you're getting in and out of the back.
>>
File: 140403_0001.jpg (139KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
140403_0001.jpg
139KB, 1280x1024px
>>15568189
Just get the 740li and call it a life. There's little point to getting the Ghost otherwise.

Or get one of these.
>>
File: 115236644333.png (7KB, 181x311px)
115236644333.png
7KB, 181x311px
>>15568413
>not getting the Bentley instead
>>
>>15568435
lol VW
>>
>>15568442
Bentleys from that era are certainly *not* VW.
>>
>>15568394
ghost is a driver's rolls, you only really look like a frump if you step out of the driver door of a phantom
>>
>>15568451
If you say so....
>>
>>15568449
They are now. This /o/ mutherfuckah!
>>
>>15568189
Rarity and whatever faggy snowflake reasons aside the SLS is the better choice. You're not supposed to drive a Rolls Royce or a Bentley; the chauffeur is.

If you want power and practicality without looking like new money or a Saudi lad get a C63 AMG S sedan. It's "subtle" compared to the SLS or Ghost while having an undeniable presence on the road. You can also fit a family in it.
>>
>>15568459
well that's the idea... The real world perception may be different
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 1200x800px
You could probably buy a virtually brand new AMG GT for the same price, which is better than either.
Or a 991 turbo
>>
File: b_48483.jpg (20KB, 436x248px) Image search: [Google]
b_48483.jpg
20KB, 436x248px
>>15568475

This. Also make sure to get the illuminated star as option. Or just go for a Brabus Rocket 900.
>>
>>15568189
A 1995 Corolla will be more reliable, practical and cheap.
Just get 365 Corollas.
>>
>>15568189
look into getting an Audi RS7
>seats 4
>can whoop the ass of any other 4 door
>reliable
>luxurious
>stealth wealth
or stop being a fag and get a GT350R
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.