[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /o/ I can't decide on the best slightly used car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Chrysler-200-2015-1600-01.jpg (262KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysler-200-2015-1600-01.jpg
262KB, 1600x1200px
Help me /o/ I can't decide on the best slightly used car for 15k or under.

I can get a 2015 Chrysler 200 with only 19k miles with warranty still on it for 14.9k

Or a 2013 Kia optima with around 30k miles for the same price

Any other good options I can narrow it down to? Old cars are out of the question, i don't want more than 40k miles
>>
>>15554363
Look at the Chevrolet Malibu Turbo as well.

I would only get the 200 if it's the AWD V6 model, and I'd only get the Optima if it was the SX Turbo model.
>>
>>15554388
The problem with both of those cars is they're the base model. I would be all over the 200 if it wasn't that shitty base trim, same with the kia
>>
>>15554363
What do you drive now? Why do you want a shitty midsize sedan? Why do you want to buy a shitty Chrysler or gm product?
>>
>>15554411
Right now I drive a 2000 camry

I don't necessarily want something shitty it's just that I can't really get anything sporty in my budget that's used, unless you have any other suggestions
>>
>>15554426
So don't do anything? Keep the camry until you can get a used Fiesta or focus St.
>>
>>15554406
>Base models
walk away. No one is ever happy buying a base model unless they're a hypermiler.

>>15554454
THIS. Keep the Camry. Don't give up a good car for a shit base model.
>>
>>15554426
>have a perfectly good, but boring econobox
>want to replace it with a newer boring econobox
Literally why
>>
>>15554607
Because the underbody is rusted to hell and back(thanks road salt) and things will LITERALLY not stop breaking.
>>
>>15554719
Oh really? What's failed on it?
>>
>>15554730
literally pretty much everything in the past year, 2k+ worth of parts and repairs alone
>>
>>15554738
Like what? Specifically.
>>
>>15554743
why do you want to know
fuck off fbi
>>
>>15554743
The flux capacitor
>>
>>15554743
The left driveshaft short circuited and now the horn makes a weird noise. I heard its a pretty common problem with Toyotas.
>>
>>15555323
>horn makes a weird noise
>hurr lets get a new car
>>
>>15554751
because it'll tell me if you're a faggot or not.

>hurr durr wear items went bad and i had to spend money so my car is a piece of shit, better buy a new shitbox
>>
>>15554363
They're all shit.

Just get a Subaru or something.
>>
>>15554363
>i don't want more than 40k miles
Then you're not finding a good car that isn't base model for under 15k.

Idiot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.