[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one comfortably have sex in a 2-door coupe? I used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 8x16_Car_sex.jpg (1MB, 3000x1818px) Image search: [Google]
8x16_Car_sex.jpg
1MB, 3000x1818px
How does one comfortably have sex in a 2-door coupe?
I used to bang in my old sedan with no issues, but now I have a coupe and space is very limited, especially in the backseat.
Any positions I could try? Help a br/o/ther out
>>
File: DSC_8804.jpg (3MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8804.jpg
3MB, 3216x2136px
>2 door
if you don't have a bench, then I hope you have a challenger with a big back seat.
>>
Accord Coupe is pretty roomy.
>>
>>15550216

Vacuum your rugs and get floor mats you peasant.
>>
>>15550229
>floor mats
>truck
does not compute

but it is a rubberized carpet, and I hit it with the upholstery cleaner at work once a month or so.
>>
Had a threesome in the back seat of an FJ Cruiser, get creative.
>>
>>15550216
>>15550227
Not even close m8s, what I'm working with is a '98 Celica

>>15550247
Niiiiiice. But aren't FJ's roomy as hell? Doesn't seem like too much of a challenge desu
>>
>>15550216
If you moved the seats up in a challenger it would work. Still dumb though, get a room.
>>
>>15550247
Good thing it has the hose down interior, must have been really musty and sweaty after 3 guys went to town in the back
>>
>>15550216
how do you turn without falling over sideways
>>
I do it in a TINY 1 series coupe. Just figure it out man, experiment with positions
>>
>>15550407
Are you seriously so fat and useless that you just let your body fly around like dead weight while you drive?
>>
>>15550195
Lean pass. seat all the way back and move it back too. Done.
>>
Sit in the passenger seat, she rides you. It's not that hard.
>>
>>15550195
On the hood or boot
>>
Get in the passenger seat and lean the seat all the way back. Gives her more headroom and there's no steering wheel to accidentally honk.

Come on now, is this highschool hour?
>>
It helps if your back seats fold down like they do in my '00 Civic coupe. It's a little cramped but we manage.
>>
Can I bang in my s2000 passenger seat, with the top down in the middle of a busy traffic?
Or will the illuminate annihilate us
>>
>>15552816
no you cant because youre a beta fag and need to be able to talk to a woman first
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.