[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /o/, buying another car. Ausfag with $25k max to spend, looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wat2buylol.jpg (272KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wat2buylol.jpg
272KB, 1600x1000px
Sup /o/, buying another car. Ausfag with $25k max to spend, looking for opinions and/or alternatives to those pictured.

Mk6 Golf GTi
G3 WRX (2011> model)
Toyobaru 86
Focus ST

Been driving an '05 Vectra for the last 7 years because it was cheap and it has been extremely reliable much to my amazement. No longer a fan of being a masochist and want something relatively modern and predominantly fun to drive, with a decent level of comfort. Hence my selections so far. Keep in mind I don't want the fastest, I want the nicest to drive.

So, what would you pick?
>>
Golf or Impreza. Definitely not a toyobaru
>>
>>15502901
>nicest to drive

Well your only choices the Toyubaru and WRX then.
Focus/Golf are LOLFWD
If you can get an old STI it would be
>>
>>15502901

Id say 86.
>>
IMO, GTIs are the ultimate daily drivers

>hatchback, so lots of cargo space if needed
>pretty comfortably fits five. Seating is more spacious than comparable cars
>for the price, amazing interior. Much better than the ford shitfest they call a dash
>decent power so the drive isn't boring
>manual transmission feels good
>suspension is "sporty", so you can have a bit of fun in the twisties
>>
>>15502901
Rexxie

Best aftermarket
AWD
isnt a ford
isnt a vag pos
and has alot of power

alternatively get a used ft86 and shove a turbo on it
>>
>>15503223
I forgot
>pretty good gas mileage
>>
GTi if you want the nicest to drive

All the others you won't like.
>>
Mazda Miata
>>
>>15502901
struggling with similar decision and I'm leaning towards the WRX myself

Swift Sport for cheapo alternative
>>
>>15502901
>>15503278
Oh, by the way in my research if you want a well maintained '11-'13 WRX, you're looking at closer to $30k
>>
>>15502901
86 > WRX >>>> Focus ST = GTI
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.