[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /o/ i want to know how nazi is country/state when it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: scot_speed.jpg (22KB, 383x300px) Image search: [Google]
scot_speed.jpg
22KB, 383x300px
Okay /o/ i want to know how nazi is country/state when it comes to:
Speeding
"agressive" driving
Bikers
Vigilantism

i would love, if you would state your country/state and mode of transport
>>
Speeding: pretty good. 57kmh in 50kmh zone.

$14 fine.
>>
QLD Aus is the worst

Everyone is terrible and bikies are literally banned if you ride in more than 3's your all going to jail m8 even if you dont know eachother

NSW is somewhat in the middle not as 'free' as tas nt wa or sa but not as bad as Vic or QLD

Victoria is fucked its like commifornia 2.0 speed traps, cops and bullshit everywhere its a literal nanny state
>>
in illinois
speeding as long as you are 10 over and no more
aggressive driving? hard to define
bikers, its good but the highways are boring and straight. not many fun roads
Vigilantism, needs a clear definition like aggressive driving
>>
>>15497065
Vigilantism as in people with dashcams who will report you for everything they think is unacceptable
>>
>>15497093
you mean civil court? like you get served with a subpoena?
>>
Germany.

Everything up to 20 kph over the limit is shit cheap (under fiddy bucks) and puts no points on your license. Over that threshold it starts becoming more expensive and comes with points and later also temporary suspension, up to an upper limit of something like 700 bucks, some number of points and three months suspension I think, but you have to do like 100 kph over the limit for that.

I don't think a blurry umbrella term like "aggressive driving" where a cop can nail you for anything he wants exists here. Either you break a specific law (tailgating, speeding, etc) or you don't.

I'm not aware of any specific legislation against bikers. They have to adhere to the same laws as everyone else, it's just easier for them to ignore them because they don't have a front plate.

Vigilantism is rare, damaging cars out of self justice is unheard of, and dashcams are a legal grey topic and usually aren't accepted in court. At the very most you'll get a stinky finger or get shouted at.
>>
Switzerland: I think 5kmh too much

100 money fine

Friend of mine went 118kmh instead of 80 in a forest.
Had to pay over 1k fine, forced to visit psychiatry (pay exra) and had to sell his car.
His licence also got nullified. Could only start from scratch a half year later I think. Lost over 3k since then.
>>
>NSW, Australia
Pretty tough on speeding. I live in a rural area, and as such, there's not much in the way of cameras until you hit the interstate. You'll occasionally see mobile speed cameras, they're basically utes with a windowed canopy over the back that houses a camera. They tend to place a little sign about 100m before of after the vehicle that says "Speed check ahead" or "You speed was just checked". In Sydney there are fixed cameras pretty much all over the place, and on the interstate they have point to point cameras that average your speed over time. Strangely enough, HWP and police themselves don't seem to care unless you're doing 10km/h or more over the limit, I speed literally all the damn time and don't get pulled for it. Even overtaken coppers over the limit on main roads in town.

Aggressive driving? Don't know, never really been stupid enough to drive erratically or dangerously around the police or in particularly popular area. Can get done for spinning tyres off a red light in the wet though under "hoon offences". That's a pretty good $600 fine and maybe a 30 impound if the officer thinks that you did it maliciously.

As for vigilantism, a lot of people in cities seem to have dashcams. Haven't really seen any cars where I live with them.
>>
>>15497181
>TAS, Australia
Fairly lax on speeding I'd say, but that's more due to a lack of cameras and police presence than anything else - if the police saw you acting like a twat they'd be just as likely to pull you over for it I think. Maybe more likely to let you off with a slap on the wrist and a don't do it again. There are a few fixed cameras in the state... like, 5 that I can remember the locations of. 2 on the Brooker Highway heading north out of Hobart, 1 at the crest of the Southern Outlet heading south of Hobart, 1 at the Kings Meadows exit on the highway into Launceston, 1 just north of Campbell Town. Occasionally they place unmarked vehicles (no warning sign either) on the side of the road at strategic locations like the bottom of a hill or around a corner to nab people. When I lived there they mostly used black Mitsubishi Challengers. Fines in general a bit cheaper than NSW and most of mainland Australia.

Aggressive driving, once again a similar case to the rest of Aus. Fines won't be as much though, and due to less police presence you have more of a chance of getting away with it. Less likely to hand you a fine for spinning tyres at a red light too.

Nothing I'm aware of that's specific to bikers. The Rebels have a little bit of history with drug dealing down there, but if you're not wearing a patch you won't be bothered.

Not much in the way of vigilantism. Nothing that I've seen anyway.

I should mention that the entire state has some absolutely fantastic roads, very scenic and a lot of bends to go full touge on.
>>
>Illinois
Dont be a dumb faggot around the cops and they won't give a shit, even if you're speeding(because everybody's fucking speeding)
>>
England - It's super lax here.

10% + 2mph over the speed limit is accepted. No punishment, won't set off cameras, police won't stop you.
10% + 9mph over and you pay £100ish and do a course. No points.
Over that and it's a fine of £100 and 3 points. You get an auto ban at 12 points.
At 45% over speed limit you can either get the £100 fine and 3 points OR an on the spot ban of 7 days to 6 months and 3 to 6 points OR you end up in court. This is rather discretionary it seems.
In court you can be banned and face larger fines.

You also cannot get points for speeding over an adjusted speed limit but below the standard speed limit. So if you speed through a 40mph zone of roadworks on a dual carriageway but are going under the usual 70mph then you cannot get points on your licence, just a fine.

Random drug/drink checkpoints are also illegal here.

I have never been stopped for "aggressive" driving, so clearly they don't give a fuck about it.
>>
speeding: was doing 90kmh in a 50kmh zone and got overtaken by a police alfa romeo 159 doing probably 120 on the right
aggressive driving: a friend of mine was supposed to have his license taken for overtaking in a turn but he ended up only losing 2 points
bikers: theyre free to do whatever they want
speed cameras can be twats though
italy
>>
>>15497303
To add to that, speed cameras MUST be clearly marked and can't be hidden.

Thank fuck for that no points thing, the variable speed limit on motorways sometimes just says 40 when you're doing 77 and have no way to slow down safely.
>>
>>15497045
I live in Massachusetts, and particularly on cape cod you can easily go 10mph+ on just about any road without fear of being pulled over passing a cop and normal highway driving is 10-20mph+. lots of people/tourists drive like assholes, or are just old and have no idea of what they're doing, but you can tell the local non-elderly drivers from the rest. there aren't that many motorcycle riders since it's seasonal, and the elderly make it unsafe for riders, but there are a fuck ton of spandex wearing tourists on bicycles riding on roads where there isn't enough space to pass them. never had a problem with vigilantes myslef

also I currently drive a corolla that never gets a second look from cops
>>
Wat
>>
>>15497093
New Zealand is pretty bad for this.
>German bitch going 90 in the outside lane
>we pass her on the inside
>she doesn't like this being German and all
>flips us off
>driver mate is aggressive as fuck
>pulls in front of her and engine brakes
>gets to about 50ks
>ze german races up our ass and slams the brakes
>restricted driver behind her rear ends her car
>we drive off lol fuck that bitch haha
>she reported our plate
>said that we stopped in front of her
>cop lies and said that our driver admitted to it
>whole car full of witnesses plus restricted driver say otherwise
>don't matter, cops and Germans don't lie
>mate loses his licence for 6 months for dangerous driving
>now I am designated driver

Tbh my integra is not as fun as his 300zx
>>
>>15500141
Deserved it
>>
>>15500141
Your friend is a cunt. Should have just plowed on not been a cunt about it. Cunts get the same thing everywhere: fucked.
>>
>>15500141
To be fair, NZ is full of salty as fuck drivers and bogans hooning their utes all over the place.

And old men in their V6 Commodores.
>>
File: mfwscout.jpg (2KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
mfwscout.jpg
2KB, 88x88px
I went 108 in a 65 zone, Had to go to court. Paid $250, got six points on my license.

I could do it again and still keep my license as long as I wear a seatbelt this time.

Tennessee.
>>
>be doing 76 in a 55 on empty country roads upstate in new york
>no breaks or markdowns
>pay because it's a 5 hour drive to the courthouse
>$300 + another $300 for some bullshit "driver responsibility assessment"
>extra 6 points tacked onto license
>insurance hasn't been raised yet, but it will very shortly
>lose nearly all respect for traffic officers, and the DMV's fucked up system of traffic voilations
>meanwhile the people who never signal, cut people off, fail to yeild, and are the root cause of actual collisions get 2-5 points at worst
>>
>>15500162
>>15500141
definitely deserved it, your friend sounds like an obnoxiously childish person.
>>
I live in the Wisconsin. I haven't gotten pulled over and I drive a 1999 Ford F250. Its easy to speed. There has been multiple times when i look at the speedo and im doing 65-70 on 55 mph roads. Not one cop has stopped me
>>
>>15501436
Oh he is. It always made me uncomfortable when he brake checked/slowed down in front of people. I just wish people would get punished based upon the facts of thier shitty actions and not a story that a cop made up
>>
>>15500255
This is almost exactly right. Only the bogans drive dirty r32s and cefieros
>>
In America, If you're black you get shot for all of the above.
>>
got a verbal warning for 100mph in a 35mph zone. was like 2am so nobody was out and they were more interested in my car than my speed. PA state troopers
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 744x297px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 744x297px
>>15497325
lmao was reading the wiki page for it
>>
>>15500637
Virginia here

fuckin' hate you
>>
>>15500141
>drives dangerously
>gets a ticket for dangerous driving
>it was all a lie
Fuckin dork
>>
>>15497162
Switzerland hates cars, it is known.
>>
>>15497162
>Had to visit a psych

I'm imagining swiss shrink going through kant trying to come up with an argument for speed limits while a hoon literally throws copies of the ego and its own at him in self defense.
>>
>>15501389
They don't get any points. Police don't care, it's too much of a bother to get through traffic and pull them over. You can weave through traffic wherever your car will fit, purposefully slow an entire lane, brake check, half-ass or neglect your signals, all in front of a cop, and if you're across the road they won't even try. But god forbid if you speed.

Speeding is easy to collect on. The police have a radar reading as evidence, and going fast means you break away from traffic, making it easy to isolate your car and issue the ticket.

Traffic enforcement is 90% revenue, 10% order and safety.
>>
File: drivers on I-10 be all like.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
drivers on I-10 be all like.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Everyone drives aggressively here its the norm.

I do 15 over everywhere on my bike. Never been pulled over, wave at cops in the oncoming lane

Ive been pulled over 8 times and never got a ticket.

>be white
>be former military
>in tejas
>>
>>15502692
>pulled over 8 times in car
>>
>>15502346
Is there a car that has more? I mean if you pump a guy at 60+kmph, death is the nicest thing that could happen to him, no matter how many passenger airbags do you have.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.