[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy shitbox on criagslist >Get title >Vin, model everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 9234352.jpg.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
9234352.jpg.png
89KB, 417x234px
>Buy shitbox on criagslist
>Get title
>Vin, model everything else correct
>Go online to register car
>Input last 5 digits of vin
>Input license plates
>Wrong information

Where can i get a fake year tag sticker for my plates guys?
>>
>>15492095
Just scrape one off your neighbors car.
>>
>>15492106
but they cut them up into pieces and fuck the whole process up.
>>
>>15492112
Commission one of the /osg/ guys to make you one.

You realize your looking for advice if how to commit a crime, right? I really hope you overpaid for your car.
>>
>>15492095
>Go online to register car
Go to the DMV or a tag place in person, depending on what your state has.

You'll get caught when a cop eventually runs your plates, sticker or no.
>>
>>15492141
This. Best case is a ticket for lack of registration. Worst case, you're getting dragged out of the car under suspicion of theft.
>>
>>15492150
problem is if i have a fake sticker i have a lower chance of getting pulled over where as if i have an expired one ill be pulled over now matter what.

Basically, im guessing i wont be able to register the car under my name and it will be impossible. I have the car and its under my ownership but i dont think the DMV will acknowledge that.

But then again im a fucking noob when it comes to the DMV i dont know jack shit.
>>
>>15492223
All you need is a new set of plates cuck. Take it to a notary that does title and tag, pay $60, they'll give you new tagged plates.
>>
>>15492223
Most of the patrol cars in my area have plate scanners that read your plate and flag it if the reggo is wrong. Could be different in your area, but it's a mighty risk.

If you have the title in your name and you have a bill of sale, go to the DMV to get a new set of tags in your name.
>>
>>15492223
>I have the car and its under my ownership but i dont think the DMV will acknowledge that.

You've got to clear up who owns the car. If the online tool doesn't work, take your Title and VIN to an actual DMV office and register it there so you can get legal tags for it. Just because you can't do it on the website doesn't mean you can't go to an office and talk to someone in person.

>>15492106
>Just scrape one off your neighbors car.
>but they cut them up into pieces and fuck the whole process up.

Tabs do not fall into pieces if you do it right. Remove one of those razor blades from a box cutter. Look for a license plate from an OLDER car because the plates on it are older. THEREFORE the tab stickers are piled high and thick. Got that? Because people stick new tab stickers on top of the old ones, that builds up to be a thick pile of tab stickers. You can easily slice through that thick pile of tabs sideways with the razor. Got that? Easy and the good tab on top never gets torn. You might use a screwdriver or some thing with a metal edge on it to help you push the flat razor blade thru the tabs.

I do not recommend you take tabs from someone else. Not only is your car still unregistered, now the other people will get into trouble as well. My police have computer plate reading cameras. That speeds up their scanning of cars and lets them keep their attention on the road and the car they are watching. Even my corporate employer has scanners at the gate to automatically check employees as they enter in the morning or come back after getting lunch. The world is getting more and more "electronics-fied" and we lose privacy to the point where doing these things is pretty difficult to get away with.
>>
>>15492286
Ill try the in person at the DMV first, if that doesnt work then ill go to a notary and see if they can help.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>15495481
>Ill try the in person at the DMV first,
You bought the car and I assume you have the legal original title and it is not a copied title. You should have verified it at the very start it was not a duplicate or hot. Then, poof, they claim the car is stolen after a home robbery where some stuff was stolen (car, title papers, misc) and the scammer collects money from the insurance company. Now he has some fake identity person on craigs list sell the title papers. He's collected on the car twice.

Some states like mine have a 30 day limit to process the title change and if the title is actually owned by the insurance company, my state will try to help you find and attack that naughty criminal. But after 30 days, you'll have to file a civil lawsuit for refund of scammed money on your own. That's why some fakers without titles or using an illegal title will do various tricks to delay you past 30 days. It's also why you should not dawdle. You wait too long and you not only lose rights, but the ability to be helped. It then becomes totally your problem just like if you let squatters use your land property for 7 years. All of a sudden you find out you can no longer put up a fence because they claim squatter's rights. Wait too long, and if you aren't a rich or powerful person that the politicians bend or break rules to help, then it is hard to get help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.