[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I just leased a brand new 2016 Prius hybrid and quit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-Toyota-Prius-0.jpg (36KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Toyota-Prius-0.jpg
36KB, 750x406px
Hey /o/ I just leased a brand new 2016 Prius hybrid and quit my job to start driving as an Uber driver. The lease was a special offer for uber drivers only $100 weekly.

Ask my anything.
>>
>>15490814
bread on hood
>>
File: 1443609561616.jpg (52KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1443609561616.jpg
52KB, 511x509px
>brand new
>Twenty sixteen
>>
>Lease
>Uber
>brand new 2016
>Prius

transcendent shitpost.
>>
>>15490881
best part is the lease is $400 monthly
>>
>$400 monthly lease

.............................jesus, i've seen Infinitis with far lower lease rates.
>>
>>15490814
You didnt least anything you fucking shill piece of garbage
>>
>>15490814
>Ask my anything.
What kind of benefits does Uber offer you to drive for them?

A lease of $100 per week is pretty expensive because you are basically paying them to be an employee. Can you imagine any other job where you pay a minimum to have a job with few benefits? I am leasing this cashier's job position at $100 per week. I'm leasing this Olve Garden cook's job at $100 per week. I'm leasing this dealer mechanic job at $100 per week. Who knows, more jobs may evolve that way.

Do they contribute towards social security for you or will this be another non-contributor year? Your social security benefits are in part affected by the top 35 (proposed to be 37 soon) years of contributed earnings. So years with low contributions from employers affect you since the avg number is divided by 35 (and other factors) to obtain a weighted number. Obviously I am leaving a lot out and oversimplying, but I'd like to point out how your SS payments will be much less. That's a profit savings for Uber owners though.

What medical benefits does Uber give you? Less than the minimal Obamacare? If so, then they essentially use a loophole to avoid giving any real care (thus none).

Any 401K plan with matching like other employers do?

Any company pension plan like other major corporations? Uber is certainly a major corporation now.

Are you covered by your state's unemployment benefits plan if you quit driving for Uber?
>>
>>15491243
You're leasing your country's citizenship with the taxes you pay.
>>
>>15490814
Tell us more, OP. How does it works?
>>
>>15491787
*work
>>
100$ per week for 52 weeks (year year) brings just to a little over 15,000$ payed for that prius by the end of your 3 year lease term which they are in essence getting you to agree is half the cars value

in reality that car isnt worth over 15k to anybody other than the retards that buy them new so by the end of your lease term you can opt to spend ANOTHER 3 years and 15k to pay it off and fully own it, or turn it in and pay half the value of a new car for another 3 years

the choice is yours, the only way you will make money is with a sub 5000$ honda civic that you have tons of spare parts lieing around for also have fun correctly doing your taxes at the end of the year
>>
>>15491302
No you aren't. You can be homeless and not pay any taxes at all
>>
>400 month

Lol op has poor credit

You could buy a corvette with that lease payment
>>
>>15490814
>Leasing for a glorified taxi service
How are those mileage limits treating you?
Is your butthole prepared for when you get dinged all over for interior damages?
>>
File: 1293955352412.png (135KB, 412x423px) Image search: [Google]
1293955352412.png
135KB, 412x423px
>quit my job to start driving as an Uber driver.
Enjoy making less than min wage.
>>
>$400 a month
>for a fucking prius

I don't want to be just another dickhead laughing at you, OP, but you fucked up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.