[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIRE knowledge guys/TIRE STRETCH etc HALP So I had these wheels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hgcydyutf.jpg (229KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hgcydyutf.jpg
229KB, 1200x1600px
TIRE knowledge guys/TIRE STRETCH etc HALP

So I had these wheels custom made to order for my Z. I told the company I wanted 18x10 ALL AROUND, because Im not a staggered type of guy.

I get the wheels, and the rear ones are obv not 10 inches but 12, these wheels have the lips and all.

So Im stuck with these now.

Now I need help with tires, also Im not into stretched tires, but apparently I have no other choice but to stretch my tires to make these motherfuckers fit.

Since front are 10' and rear are 12' and my ideal tires are 245 45 18, is that gonna work? I really really don't wanna get different tire sizes.

Question, can I run 245 45 18 ON ALL FOUR wheels???

Im literally stuck with these now. Fuck am I supposed to do? Fuck it...

I just need serious help. If I go 305 or some shit in the rear it might rub, tires that big are more expensive etc.

Plz just gimme a break, yeah yeah Im the cancer that's killing the car game yeah yeah, just help me out I really didn't want 18x12s

these the gotdamn wheels btw thnx in advance
>>
might make this thread again tom cause its pretty late
>>
File: 6NGT1009191227.jpg (90KB, 672x448px) Image search: [Google]
6NGT1009191227.jpg
90KB, 672x448px
245 on 12/10 wide wheels is going to looked stretched anyway you put it.

i was running 8 front and 9 rear with 245 fronts and 265 rear.

now, this is a shitty bait thread but ill respond with the logical answerr.

If you ordered the wheels 10" not 12"... Send them back. The shop didnt do the job correctly. How can you be an "adult" with a license and not even understand this?

And what is wrong with staggering your wheels? Theres no problem with it. Think F1 cars, just for example.

And no, 245s will look stretched as fuck.

Next time use QTDDTOT.

Sage > all fields
>>
If you ordered 10" wide wheels and they made 12" wide, why not return them? It's their fuckup.
>>
>>15489286

It would be a hassle. More money etc, They were made to order. But I am giving them a piece of my mind tomorrow.

Im upset but not really because they are very beautiful, so in a way I am willing to compromise.
>>
>265 on 9s.

Yeah youre lame AF.

thnx for nothing.
>>
>>15489356
How to be a cuck: the post
>>
>>15489267

>265 on 9s.

Yeah youre lame AF.

thnx for nothing.
>>
File: 1430012884714.jpg (70KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430012884714.jpg
70KB, 480x480px
ok gotcha helpful O/

thanx A LOT.
>>
>>15489356
If its the dealers fault you shouldn't have to pay an extra cent, don't be a bitch

Also if you really need to check tyre fitment you can go to tyrestretch.com, its just a compilation of different wheels and tyres so you can get a rough idea of what they look like.
>>
>>15489367
At least i habe the balls to return something that wasnt correct lol

And 265s in 9s. You dont und erstand tyres vor what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.