[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/. I have a Chrysler 300. I was attracted to it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Hey /o/. I have a Chrysler 300. I was attracted to it's flashy looks and 5.7l motor back when I bought it, kind of on impulse (pic related).

Now my evaporator core went to shit (among other things), and frankly I'm sick of it. So after I get it fixed I'm going to trade it in.

I'm a realtor, so I drive around all day, every day, so maybe I'm more conscience of mileage this time around.

Trying to stick under 30k, new.

What do I buy?
>>
>>15480009
BMW 3 series
>>
>>15480035
Aren't they expensive as fuck to fix?
>>
>>15480009
Mazda6 or V6 Honda Accord
>>
>>15480050
yes. ignore him. some anons here are retards.
>>
>30k
>new
Is making bad financial decisions a requirement for becoming a realtor? You won't get jack shit new for 30k, and you're the moron paying for the worst years of depreciation. Buy a year or two old.
>>
>>15480009
Buick Verano Turbo or Acura ILX.
Both come in just under 30k.
Both are respectable from entry level luxury brands.
Both are amazing fun to drive.
The Buick is based on the Chevy Cruze but you'd never know it. While the Cruze makes do with a 140 HP 1.8L or 1.4L Turbo, the Verano gets either a 184 HP 2.4L, or a 250 HP 2.0L Turbo. And the turbo is available with a 6 speed manual or a 6 speed automatic.
The ILX is based on the Civic but that ends any comparison. The 2016 ILX uses a direct injected variant of the 2.4L K24 from the old Civic Si, but pairs it exclusively with Acura's glorious new 8 speed dual clutch automatic transmission.

>>15480082
fuck off retard
>>
>>15480094
>>
>>15480009
Get a honda accord. they look nice, cheap to fix, fun to drive, cheap to run, lots of room. they retain value fairly well initially so even a lightly used (say 2014-15) is 25k
>>
>>15480009
For 35k you can get a DeLorean in good condition.
DO IT
>>
>>15480094
Both of those are shitty options. The Buick might be pretty good next year when they come out with the next gen, but until then it's boring crap.
>>
>>15480156
What do you suggest, then?
>>
>>15480182

>>15480066
>>
buy a used Lexus LS460. you're going to lose less money in depreciation and they are super reliable. They are also extremely comfortable
>>
A buick verano is not going to be "fun to drive"

I hate you all
>>
>>15481371
then get a Fiesta ST. what do you want sporty or comfortable? everyone suggested comfortable cars since you said all you do is drive. you gave no parameters of what you are looking for. either give more details or fuck off
>>
>>15480009
Serious question... are you black? I've never seen a non-black drive a 300...
>>
>>15481442
Not him, but my brother has a 300C with the 5.7 Hemi. He's a ginger.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.