[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the S10? Looking at a 2003 S10 with 167k, and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 98-04_Chevrolet_S-10.jpg (188KB, 2090x1238px) Image search: [Google]
98-04_Chevrolet_S-10.jpg
188KB, 2090x1238px
How's the S10? Looking at a 2003 S10 with 167k, and they want 4.5k for it? Good deal as long as everything checks out and is clean?
>>
>truck cucks will unironically pay five grand for an end-of-life small truck
Damn nigga
>>
>>15479740
That's not the actual truck I'm looking at in the pic, btw.
>>
>>15479760
>13 years old
>170,000 miles
>$5,000
It's worth maybe $2500 if it's in immaculate condition.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 960x540px
My best buddy has had his for a year. He's got a long travel on it, Yukon and axle and rough country suspension, and a rebuilt engine. His truck was stolen and later recovered by the police who claimed she was being used for drug running. She was abused hardcore, and she still drives like she's supposed to. Highly recommend them. Also very easy to work on, and drive.
>>
>>15479793
How's the vortec engine?
>>
My grandparents have a 2003 s10 and he got 100k+ miles out of the factory tires and really hasn't had any problems except the cat plugging up other than that it's the most miserable piece of shit to drive and its limited to 95mph
>>
>>15479712

2WD or 4WD? Regular cab or extended cab? 4cyl. or V6?
>>
>>15480162
4wd, crew cab. 4.3 vortec
>>
S series was a much better truck than the Colorado/canyon successors imo. I would recommend the zr2 version if you want a 4x4 and extended cab if you like to recline your seat or than an inch. Most of these trucks will go 250k+ miles with proper maintenance but dont pay more than like 4k for a real nice one.
>>
>>15480193

With standard equipment only, in Wisconsin, KBB says $4,364 for private party excellent condition, and goes down to $3,054 in fair condition.

Haggle on the price. $4000 is good, $3500 would be a great deal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.