[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'me making a project car should I go drift missile,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: e36-drift-missile-552d7c611c7b8.jpg (731KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
e36-drift-missile-552d7c611c7b8.jpg
731KB, 1200x800px
If I'me making a project car should I go drift missile, bumper falling off, spray can paint job all business and no class style or total sleeper, intial d, perfect lines and car show ready style?

My whole goal is to get the best acceleration and speed out of a 4cyl japanese car. Probably going pre-2000 honda prelude coupe, civic coupe, or civic hatchback.
>>
what?
>>
>>15479322
shit bait thread

sage and move on if you have to post
>>
File: fuckyouop.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouop.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>15479309
>>
Pretty simple OP, just pick up the body of the car and turn it around, then lock the rear steering wheel, get rudders off of a boat to turn with, and pull mad skids.
>>
>>15479344
Actually IT is pretty easy. Reverse the ground and the phase of the starter. Reverse the firing order and if your firing angle is X change it to 360-X
Voila.
>>
>>15479344
Just drift backwards
>>
File: 1468613969879.jpg (14KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1468613969879.jpg
14KB, 200x179px
>>15479309
(You)
>>
>>15479309
That photo says:
>I'm a NEET at heart
>Get influenced by the internetz to become a drifter
>Sell part of rare Pokemon collection to buy a piece of shit
>Questionably street legal
>Literally falling apart (but it's my special snowflake style, bro; art with chaos)
>The women you manage to talk to, you tell them you drive a BMW M3
>Get laughed at when you show them
>Eventually meet others just like you
>Form a car club
>Plaster your car with Ecchi and Pedobear stickers
>Talk amongst yourselves about how much pussy you'll all get
>Never get any
>Drift the "togue" just outside of your town and put other drivers in danger
>Ask your grandmother for gas money all the time
>>
>>15479309
If you are a child, then go for the "missile" look.
>>
This apparently makes everyone on /o/ uncomfortable, but I like practical looking cars.

I find autocross events to have much nicer cars than car shows - pristine condition cars that are too valuable to drive are sorta pointless in my opinion.

I would say worrying about your car performing the function you want it to perform over looking a certain way is a perfectly reasonable way to modify your vehicle.

The car in the op pic is overdoing it a bit, and intentionally making your car look like shit over functionality is ridiculous.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.