[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't normies understand momentum? The amount of unnecessary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why don't normies understand momentum?

The amount of unnecessary braking the normies do must really wear down their pads. Most of the time I'll see them zooming up to a turn, ad braking hard, meanwhile I've just coasted to a slower speed then coasted around.

I live near an underpass and the amount of normies I see accelerating down the hill, braking at the bottom and then accelerating up the hill. When the smart thing to do is to let off down the hill, accelerate on the flat and then lift off as you're carried up the hill.
>>
Yes op you're such a smart guy wow
>>
File: 1465092580392.png (25KB, 656x620px) Image search: [Google]
1465092580392.png
25KB, 656x620px
>>15456178
This bothers me too. I see brake lights come on at completely unnecessary or inappropriate times. I think most that have never driven manual operate their vehicle in two modes: pressure on throttle or pressure on brake. They don't seem to be aware that their transmission and engine can operate at different speeds, engine braking, etc.
>>
>>15456265
Yeah man! Fuck the people trying to learn to drove ! They're shot compared to us!
>>
The worst is faggots that brake when oncoming traffic. Like for no reason, there's just a car in the other lane passing, and they brake.
>>
>>15456178
Okay miata driver
>>
>>15456178
The people I hate are the idiots on motorways and dual carriageways that are unable to control their speed with the throttle.
>Wanna scrub off 0.24 mph?
>Better use the brakes for that
Twats
>>
>>15456518
My gf does that. She's also the most panicky driver I know, so when ppl do that they're just scared.
>>
oh wow, some people just really dont care about cars like some aut/o/ists do on a weeb imageboard
>>
>>15456270
It's not usually people learning to drive. I see old people, women, asians, brown people, white men, fucking no one knows how to drive.

I'm with OP on this one. It's like they have no feel for the road. Sometimes I watch peoples' feet when they're driving me around, and they are ALWAYS twitching their foot from gas to brake constantly if they're driving an autotragic. It's a little embarrassing for me to watch.
>>
I hate this shit. For me the worst is rich fags that put me in a jealous rage (because nice car bro) but drive like twats : foot slammed down on the throttle to get to the speedhump/stop sign/traffic jam faster. The reason I hate it is because I know they think they're really pro drivers, when they just don't understand that any idiot with a fast car can put their foot down and do the same shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.