[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ferrari just got boost pressure increases and more fuel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>ferrari just got boost pressure increases and more fuel
>ford penalized again for winning
IMSA has now made the 488 GTE nearly as fast as it was at the beginning of the year. BOP is bullshit.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2016/07/corvette-c7-r-receives-no-changes-in-latest-round-of-imsa-bop-adjustments/
>>
Motorsports is a joke
>>
Who cares? The Porsche's and Aston's are faster now. Not to mention the Corvette's are faster and won't let the Ferrari's win and Ford certainly won't make it easy for Ferrari either.
>>
>>15453659
This.

Either make it a one-make series or stop fucking with things.
>>
>>15453645
I don't really follow motorsports, so why do they make some cars reduce power and give others more power?
Shouldn't it just be up to the manufacturers to build the best cars they can?
>>
>>15454988
That's the way it should be. NASCAR used to be like that but now they're entirely the same cars, the trick is up to the teams to set the suspension, aero, and tires.

It's boring since real "stock cars" went away.
>>
File: 1453167982554.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1453167982554.png
42KB, 500x322px
The fact that motorsports have rules is a fucking joke.
>>
>>15455019
Top shitpost m8
>>
>>15454988
keeps costs reasonable so no one spends trillions and kills the sport
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>>15455038
>implying anyone would spend trillions on a GTE car
oh wait carry on ford
>>
>>15455038
>>15455101

No car company right now even has those levels of funds, except maybe VAG.
>>
>>15455108
In case you haven't noticed VAG have had a bit of an expensive problem recently
>>
>>15455168
It wasn't a multi trillion dollar problem.
>>
>>15455000
"Real stock cars" run at the short tracks on Saturday nights. I agree with what you said tho.

Spec racing is great for club racers, oval tracks and wealthy guys but in big league sports car racing it would be pretty terrible. When's the last time anybody have a shit about a Ferrari challenge race?

BOP is only as good as the morons setting the specs, and right now the people in charge of most of the sanctioning bodies are out of touch pensioners.
>>
>>15455175
>actually took trillions entirely literally
top wew
>>
>>15455177
those pensioners get advice from motorsport engineers who know the business
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.