[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no such thing as a "car girl." They do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: pap.png (648KB, 596x456px) Image search: [Google]
pap.png
648KB, 596x456px
There's no such thing as a "car girl." They do it for attention much like when they go on video chatting outlets and cam whore. Society teaches them to feel inadequate. Eventually, they do become insecure and this insecurity begins to dictate their every movement, action and judgement. Everything they do is for attention. They're constantly trying to compare themselves to men, to prove themselves, to gain recognition and to validate themselves. They post nude pictures because they want you to fawn over them and make them feel unique. Do you remember the woman who made the news for graduating US Army Ranger school? They had the same motivation for doing that.

Do I find it sad? For them. It's rather embarrassing and disappointing that their entire lives are going to be nothing more than a desperate scramble for validation from others. The thought people like this exist and are so insecure depress me.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 455x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 455x324px
>>15453630
Every time
>>
>>15453630
What was her name?
>>
>>15453630
Just got dumped, huh? Join us in the Friday thread next week.
>>
File: john-force-and-daughters-ftr.jpg (220KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
john-force-and-daughters-ftr.jpg
220KB, 1240x775px
I think I 'm going to post this out every time I see a post saying that girls can't be into cars.
>>
>>15453790
Yea, to be honest there are way more male posers. Faggots like tj hunt.

Most girls who like cars actually like them, yea there's a few bad apples but fuck have you seen the men? I'm ashamed of those cunts more. Fucking stancefaggotry ect
>>
>>15453711
I work with a girl that looks exactly like the IRL version of that cartoon chick
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 370x278px
>>15453888
K
>>
>>15453790

How can you compare the Force daughters to the avg girl on social media? When daddy makes it that easy for you, how much effort are you really investing
>>
>>15453630
Try getting laid you fucking loser.

WHO cares. There's dumbasses male and female.

Fuck you're a faggot
>>
So fucking what? The only way you'll ever make relationships is by attracting attention to yourself.

The type of attention is what matters.
>>
>he doesn't know about mechadol yuki
>>
>>15453630
That's a boy.
>>
File: 28e.jpg (68KB, 1492x640px) Image search: [Google]
28e.jpg
68KB, 1492x640px
>it's a /r9k/ thread
>>
>>15453630

Your telling me OP you've never had that acquaintance that went out and bought a Harley all the sudden for attention etc.

Men do the same shit.
>>
File: d1ladies.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d1ladies.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>15455817
She's cool but does the same thing desu.

>tfw no d1 waifu
>>
File: cringe.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
beta males do the exact same shit lol
>>
dont go for a car girl if youre a car guy. Chances are they are the enthusiast you hate. Imagine if ur a grill looking for a car guy and he turns out to be a stancefag.
>fatminionlovinggirlwithintegra.jpg

Just be with a girl that supportive of your hobby that wont cuck u out of your car. You dont want to be this girls bf or else youll get laughed at lol. Fucking basket case with a shit ton of history issues
>>
How is this car related apart from the first sentence?
Fuck off back to /r9k/ you worthless faggot
>>
>>15453630
Its not just cars.

Literally everything worthwhile girls pretend to be interested in is for their image. Schopenhauer has a great essay on this topic, its called "On Women". I recommend you all read it.

Everyone disagreeing with you in this thread is probably a white knight virgin btw.
>>
>>15455889
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

full essay
>>
Nobody on /o/ owns a car
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.