[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>under 30k new or used >AWD or FWD >manual >more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 228xi.jpg (1MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
228xi.jpg
1MB, 2048x1360px
>under 30k new or used
>AWD or FWD
>manual
>more towards the luxury segment but still having good driving dynamics
>adequate power, around 200hp is fine
>solid gas mileage, 20/30 at least preferrably

Currently looking at the Mazda 6, Lexus IS250, and 3 Series BMW's but I'm not sure about reliability with those. WRX isn't nice enough and I hate the image.

>pic related is essentially everything I want, but a bit too much
>>
Ford Fusion
>>
>>15451140
No manual.
>>
>>15451138
Fully loaded Volkswagen GTI fits the criteria. Reliability is questionable though. You could also look for a last gen A3 with a stick or an a4/s4
>>
>>15451138
Thats a 2 series, not a 3 series
>>
>>15451138
>still having good driving dynamics
>3 series

All I can say is if you want a 3 series get an E90 or E46; the F30 is a floppy, bloated shitpile.
>>
>>15451311
I know. My dream car is a 228i x drive but like I said, it's out of my budget.

>>15451310
Yeah the reliability with the GTI worries me. I'll look in to the Audis.

One other route I could take would be to get a cheaper RWD car instead. Currently I have a Corolla that I could trade in to afford a 30K car but I'd need something that could handle snow. Or I could get a cheap RWD car and drive the Corolla in bad weather. Probably something less than 15k absolute maximum but I don't want something that will turn into a project. I could probably get more fun going this route but I really want to get away from the cheap interior of my Corolla.
>>
>>15451310
Audis are a zero-feedback, nose-heavy, understeery mess.
>>
>>15451138
legacy gt
>>
>>15451310
>worried about VW reliability
>Opts for less reliable more expensive vw
>>
juke with leather seats
>>
File: saab_93_xwd_001.jpg (472KB, 1417x944px) Image search: [Google]
saab_93_xwd_001.jpg
472KB, 1417x944px
>inb4 dead brand
could be had for around 15k too
>>
E46 M3 + $15k to spend on maintenance for the rest of the car's lifespan
E90 M3
Z4M coupe
to answer the reliability question, the S54s in the Z4 and E46 aren't unreliable but they are maintenance intensive (AKA they take special expensive oil and require valve adjustments every 30k miles). They both definitely have superb driving dynamics.
I don't know about the E90 because I've never owned or driven one but they seem 2big4me. I don't know anything about the engine.
>about 200hp is fine
Well shit, if you're cool with that then you can get a clean 3.0L Z4 (225hp) for like $10k and spend the rest of your money on hookers and blow.
>>
>>15452271
>German, reliability pick one.
>>
>>15451138
Mazdaspeed 6.

Finding a low mileage one is hard tho.
>>
>>15452771
>can't greentext properly
>>
>>15452771
Have you ever owned one?

No, so shut the fuck up and go back to your appalling honda or American hotwheels shitbox
>>
>>15454166
Why so mad for? Chill bruh.
>>
>>15452823
This.
My twin's 06 Mazdaspeed 6 GT has a really nice all-leather interior. It's clean styled, you sit nice and high on the seat, and the shifting is very smooth. Not notchy at all. When taking corners fast, it has almost no body roll, and it has the perfect mix of sportiness and comfort. Only thing is the damn clutch. The bite point is like and on and off button, with no inbetween.
>>
>>15454494
is your twin hot?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.