[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>road signs depicting physically impossible predicaments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>road signs depicting physically impossible predicaments
This is NOT okay
>>
If you're trying to make any sort of argument, you should actually say something.
>>
>>15444873
...What? How did you get that I was trying to make an argument? It's an observation.
>>
the car has obviously spun out, hence the skidmarks cross each other
>>
>that feel when you will never get so hektik that you violate the laws of physics
>>
>>15444883
Well, you're going to have to be trying to make the argument that it's impossible. Because your "observation" is plain wrong. As such, you didn't say anything.
>>
i did a 180 on fresh snow

pretty accurate yo
>>
>>15444889
But the skidmarks should follow each other. Instead one of them crosses the other which would only be possible if the car turned into itself and physically extended out the other end like in that video of the sphere turning itself inside out.

It's a real brain rattler.

>>15444896
Do you have autism or some similar processing disorder? Try to explain as best as you can how my observation is 'wrong' when I was never trying to argue. The sign clearly displays a scenario that violates the laws of physics. That said, I am not trying to debate anything. This isn't a topic for debate, it's a fucking road sign and there are more important things to start arguments over, whatever 'case' the opposition can possibly present ("nuh-uh, the scenario is totally sound and plausible!")
>>
>>15444934
u dum
>>
>>15445050
If you're the autist guy, here's one last reply: tell me why I am dumb.
>>
>>15445068
Cuz u a dip

Ya dip
>>
>>15444934
If the car rotates the tire tracks can overlap, the image on the sign is completely possible.
You're stupid.
>>
>>15444934
this is what I meant
>>15445083
the car portrayed has done a full spin, not just lost traction of the rear wheels
>>
>>15445096
>the car portrayed has done a full spin, not just lost traction of the rear wheels
Yes, I said if the car rotates.
Rotates.
Spins.
Rotates.
Spins.
Rotate = spin
>>
>>15445068
>hold two pens in one hand
>draw parallel lines
>rotate your hand 180 midway through the lines
>observe y u dum
>>
>>15445096
Oh sorry, you were showing that guy my post.
lmao just woke up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.