[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it stupid to buy a pickup truck if I have nothing to be hauling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

is it stupid to buy a pickup truck if I have nothing to be hauling around?

something about them is just really tempting to me

and my dick is a respectable 7.5 inches, before anyone asks
>>
>>15423853
your dick gets smaller when you buy it
>>
>>15423853
>and my dick is a respectable 7.5 inches, before anyone asks
Did you measure it twice by accident?
>>
It's your money and a free country, so there's nothing stupid about it.

It's just unnecessary since SUVs cater to people who want huge vehicles without the need to do work with them.

I daily drove an old truck for a couple years and the gas cost will make driving less enjoyable.
>>
>>15423853
>is it stupid to buy a pickup truck if I have nothing to be hauling around?
yup
You need a SUV.
>tfw want suv but actually need truck
>>
>>15423853
Yes. If you want a truck just cuz you like giant cars than theres no reason to get one. Look into SUV's if you really want. But a word of warning, if you are used to driving smaller vehicles prepare your asshole for the unholy violation it will recieve in what would not even be considered a pothole by most people.
>>
Stop asking other people, especially strangers, for advice on buying a vehicle. If you want a truck, buy a truck.
>>
>>15423862
like measure twice cut once?
>>
>>15423865
I owned a hot hatch that would do 22mpg driving normally, 10-15 when hooning.
And I live in a country with fuel about 5 times more expensive than America.
And I earn an average wage.
One of us is doing it wrong.
>>
just buy it if you want one. i own a diesel 3/4 ton and ive never towed anything in my life
>>
>>15423853
Wish i would have bought a truck. In my 20s i was all fuck that, gimmie 2 door sport cars n shit. Now i have a house with nice shit and a yard. You cant pack a riding lawn mower or a sectional couch inside an suv...well you can but youll fuck up that interior. Now i wince looking at 50k fucking trucks. Even old ass beaters are close to 20k. Oh well. Probably buy a shitty old cargo econoliner and say fuck it.

>>15424321
The fuck? Your hot hatch had the same mpg as a damn p71.
>>
>>15423853
Go for it man.. As of now, people just pickups trucks or large truck-based SUVs for looks rather than what they were actually meant for anyway. Hell I drive the same exact Silverado in the picture as a daily driver.

Just buy whatever you like. your money, your choice.
>>
>>15423853
I'll admit I bought my first truck just because it was nice and I wanted one. then after a year I felt like I never used it like I should, so I sold it, and then realized it was more handy to have around than I had realized so I bought another one.
>>
>>15423853
it's your money dude, buy whatever the fuck you want with it. those things are comfy as fuck, and if someday the need for hauling something arises, you'll be ready to go
>>
You are paying twice as much as a sedan for the privilege of... driving around on highways in a 4 door vehicle with Bluetooth audio.
>>
>>15423853

You'll be happier with a small UTE from the 70s-90s
>>
>>15425532

A nicely loaded truck costs as much as an Accord. You technically get more bang for your buck with a truck. The 4x4 and comfy ride height feels good sometimes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.