[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mazda +brand new +free maintenance for 3 years +warranty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MAZDA OR LEXUS.png (889KB, 1257x742px) Image search: [Google]
MAZDA OR LEXUS.png
889KB, 1257x742px
>mazda
+brand new
+free maintenance for 3 years
+warranty so problems don't cost me anything
+far newer tech
+available in manual
+super efficient
-FWD
-4 cylinders only making 184 hp and similar numbers for torque
-slightly more cramped rear seats
-meh bose sound system
-no cooled seats
-bumpier ride

>lexus
+v8 with 290 hp and even more torque
+rwd
+vippu status
+able to tune and customize because no warranty and full ownership
+cooled seats
+available ultra luxury package which adds air suspension, nice looking wood, rear seat controls, rear massaging seats, and rear bottle cooler
+god handling like you should expect from mazda
-no warranty
-dated navigation screen with resistive digitizer
-maps for navigation only go up to 2013
-not too keen on handling
-looks like a grampas car stock
-750lbs heavier
-abysmal gas mileage

tough decision but i'm kinda leaning towards the mazda
>>
RWD is enough reason for me to go to lexus

also the free maintenance is so strict that if you go over a kilometer at let say 10K Km then your free maintenance is gone. Go ask the dealer

also fuel efficiency is overrated, it varies so much
>>
Leasing never resonates with me, you're left with nothing after 3 years.

Why not a used, more recent Mazda3?
>>
>>15386963
i kinda want more room in the rear
>>
mazda
>>
>>15386958
why? who hoons and powerslides their dd? buy a junker miata to beat on.
>>
>>15386980
>>15386980
where did I imply anything that you said?
>>
>>15386840
i dont know the exact numbers but i would take a wild guess that the lease-rate you're paying for the mazda is more than what maintenance and additional fuel cost for the lexus would be
next guess would be that the lexus's radio is a double-din and could be replaced with a nexus7 or similar if you really want a touchscreen-radio in your car
>>
>>15387042
The cost to lease the mazda would roughly be the cost to buy the LS430 outright. Maintenance over 3 years wouldn't add much more. Leases are generally low-mileage and charge anywhere from $0.15 to $0.35 per mile over their limit. Usually, a lease only makes sense if you need a car for a short period of time or own a business allowing for good section 179 tax writeoffs.
>>
>>15387038
you literally just said rwd is the deal breaker
>>
>>15386980
I do
>>
>>15387069
ofcourse, just google it. That is why performance cars are RWD, also torque steer
>>
>>15386840
With that said, go with the Lexus.
>>
>>15387074
... then that would imply youre going to beat on it right?
>>
>>15387083
if beat you meant DD then yeah
>>
>>15387073
why? I can't see myself thrashing the same car I drive to work or school desu senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.