[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What percentage of time do you drive alone, /o/? Why do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1467611634155.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467611634155.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
What percentage of time do you drive alone, /o/?

Why do you even have passenger seats?
>>
95%

I don't., my dog likes it though
>>
98-100%

It's useful for storing stuff I need to take with me right after I get out but honestly I only nee 1 seat. I drive a 2+2 coupe and it still has too much room.
>>
>>15379905
< 10%
I share a car with my brother.
>>
>>15379905
95% of the time

Truck has a bench seat.
>>
I have someone riding in the passenger seat fairly often. However, I could count the number of times I've had people in the backseats of my coupe on one hand. I could also count the number of times people have ridden in the back seat of my last car (also a coupe) on that very same hand.
>>
My car can legally seat 8. It only ever seats one
>>
>>15379905
Maybe 60%.
The other 40% are either with bros or a girl.
>>
>>15379905
99%
I have 1 passenger seat and it never gets used
As long as I have friends on the internet, I don't need any in real life.
>>
File: 20160701_100653.jpg (913KB, 2402x1351px) Image search: [Google]
20160701_100653.jpg
913KB, 2402x1351px
I wish it was a one-seater with a mclaren inspired seat in the middle. Would make my car perfect.
>>
>>15379905

100%
>>
90% of the time id say, only have lol2seats anyways.
>>
If I'm going to have a car I might as well get one that can carry passengers every now and then. It's the same thought as truckfags have, only on a smaller scale. My next car is only going to have two doors though to send a message.
>>
>>15379905
95%

I have one passenger seat but 2 people managed to share it once
>>
>>15380378
Pretty much this. Quite often the car is fully seated (5 seats) when picking up all the guys from the band.
>>
I can count on my fingers how many times I've had someone sit in the passenger seat
>>
Literally 100%
I have absolutely no one in my life
>>
I drive around my mum, if that counts.
>>
File: 1331968188473.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1331968188473.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
95%
I bought a new Accord Sport Sedan because my parents wanted to use my car when they need it.
>tfw I got it in manual so they couldn't drive it even if they needed to
>>
>>15379905
Vast majority of the time.

Front passenger seat is for weekly takeaway runs on gaming night with a friend, back seats stay in case friend #2 decides to show up.
Passenger seat is also good for storage of my jacket, satnav, and anything I'm eating while on longer drives. Mostly the jacket; it's a biker/aviator-style leather jacket and it's warm as fuck. Not suitable for driving, but keeps the wind off out of the car.

However, it's hard to get cargo space without back seats, and my lifestyle includes times I need to fold the back seats down to fit stuff in the space.
>>
71%, drive with my gf at least twice a week
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.