[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /o/, im about to trade in my 09 Camry for a 05 G35 coupe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1449481908642.jpg (896KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1449481908642.jpg
896KB, 2000x1333px
hey /o/, im about to trade in my 09 Camry for a 05 G35 coupe, what are some common problems i should check before buying? And if anyone here owns one please let me know what its like to live with
>>
>numb steering
>shitty drive by wire
you'd be better off with a bmw.
>>
>15369580 the bmw is better in almost every domain, but im not a fan of shelling out 2k every 2 years to drive it. i just wanted something more fun and still reliable.
>>
>>15369595
newfag kek
find a bimmer under warranty or just get a used e46 m3 with service records etc just dont neglect maintenance it will stay reliable.
>>
im on my phone. you think im gonna find a clean e46 m3 under 10k? fuck no. bmw has a great mantinence scam set up. the only time id buy one is brand new and under waranty. im open to new ideas but it has to be reliable
>needs something reliable
>suggests bmw anything
>>
>>15369609
yeah just dont forget to drop 2k on a cooling system every year and youll be fine
>>
File: e34 mpar.jpg (88KB, 1000x288px) Image search: [Google]
e34 mpar.jpg
88KB, 1000x288px
>>15369642
You have no idea what you're talking about. You replace the OEM cooling system with a more robust and bulletproof aftermarket cooling system and you will never have a problem. The entire system is less than $500. The most expensive maintenance item on a BMW is buying rear tires from my experience. Stick to an e36 if you want reliability and something you can wrench on, or an e46 for something a lot faster and refined but more costly to maintain. Also, most cars should be getting 2k a year in maintenance in the first place, and if not they will have a very large failure in the future costing more in the long run.
>>
>>15369696
keep in mind i own a fucking camry maintenance is me changing the oil and the tires occasionally- about 150 a year. maybe ill just get a 300 w hemi
>>
>>15369718
a christfuck 300 will cost more to own than a BMW and will drive like garbage. If you think you can drive anything like a drivers car and have a cost of maintenance of less than $200 a year good luck.
>>
>>15369553
Shiggy diggy. The G35 is garbage. It burns oil and everyone will know you were too poor for the g37.
>>
found a nice 07 r/t charger for 9500. bouta give that a look. fuck your shitty bmws, youll never convince me to buy one, drove one once and it was alright.
>>
>>15369871
Not a bad choice, but I would prefer something in manual. My BMW is pretty shitty but would still run a charger any day.
>>
the only real thing I noticed with G35 and G37 owners is that everyone recognizes that they are shitty human beings with zero personality and zero taste in mods. They all drive the same black car with dark tint and plastidipped black wheels.
>>
>>15369923
*powdercoated wheels
>>
>>15369923
ok buddy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.