[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are boyracers as retarded as these in my country lads? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: NYJVVQQ.jpg (76KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
NYJVVQQ.jpg
76KB, 612x816px
Are boyracers as retarded as these in my country lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjl-2byhXg

Camera car is an Evo VIII
>>
>>15363261
In your respective country/zone I meant
>>
If your country has cars and idiots, then yes they are in your country.
>>
>>15363261
Well.. Yes, but not during the day
>>
jesus fucking christ what happened
was that snap overstear into a guard rail?
>>
>>15363261
Qué dice al final?

Sounds like she started singing that System of a down song
>>
I bet its all over Forocoches now
>>
>>15363261
Yeah, but since where I live is long, flat straightaways it's mostly idiots weaving through traffic at high speeds, which is arguably even more retarded than your video.
>>
>>15363300
>Snap oversteer
what?

No, it was a weight transfer off the rear wheels due to braking through a corner then the fronts are locked due to that braking and dont turn the car meaning it just plowed off the road.

Dude panicked and broke way late into the corner, then hard on the brakes when the right answer would have been to try and throttle out of it but he was fucked from the moment he got into the car cos he's plain retarded.
>>
yes

https://youtu.be/C0L2EhdFMKc
>>
>>15363318
Meca, en Asturias significa "Me cago en dios"
>>
>>15363399
This one was a lot better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az_Vlgy5dbM
>>
>>15363300

No man he was just going too fast and didn't manage to shave enough speed to make it through a turn.

Can happen to anyone no need to call guy stupid for that.
>>
Pretty sick touge run desu
>>
>>15363413
Shit. I was hoping it was a grill driving called Maika
>>
>>15363480
>he was just going too fast
>Can happen to anyone
>>
>>15363535
The grill was filming, that's why it's a vertical video.
>>
File: 1465947924957.jpg (134KB, 736x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1465947924957.jpg
134KB, 736x1045px
>hadn't driven truck in a while
>not used to the weak ass brakes
>dive into a sharper than 90 degree left off of a main road
>still on shitty winter all terrains
>understeering towards guardrail
>huh, this kinda sucks
>leave foot off throttle
>about 5 feet or so from the guardrail I lose enough speed and the fronts grip again
>snaps hard as fuck to the left at the last second

P close desu
>>
greetext thread?
ok, heres mine

>not being an asshole
>never had an accident
>>
>>15363480
There was no shaving speed there he was going far too fast by a decent margin and just plowed through the corner.

Even with that he probably could have at least saved it with skilled driving but he's an idiot

>>15363420

This one is the dumbest one though

Firstly he's getting destroyed by the other car

Secondly he clearly sees the lead car take that corner at a very late apex showing him how it was a lot tighter than he obviously thought it was

Thirdly it looks as if he wasn't really even braking into the corner or maybe even lightly accelerating - sound broken so can't tell. Either way he didn't load his weight right at all and plowed off the cliff.
>>
>>15363420
>>15363686
He under steered like a bitch and never corrected. Watch his steering. He kept trying to steer more and more into the direction he wanted to go and not into the skid to regain grip.
Gravel my ass, fucking faggot. He must have hit that special magic gravel that appeared right after his friend went through without crashing.
>>
>>15363261
man, those must be the shittiest fucking tyres in existance.
>>
>>15363261
>shitty tyres (as seen through tyre squeel)
>clearly driving above his limits (as seen through shitty car control in general)
>understeers into a guardrail

tipical
>>
>>15364076
none of what you described will help you correct understeer

to correct understeer either immediatly brake (mostly with the left foot) to transfer weight into the front wheels and stop acelerating (same purpose has before)
>>
That road looks fun as fuck
>>
>>15364106
watch it again, it was oversteer caused by incorrect and abrupt weight shift.

probably locked the brakes.
>>
>>15363399
THIS IS WHY YOU ONLY ATTACK AT NIGHT YOU DUMB STUPID CUNTS.
>>
>>15363420
>but FR doesn't understeer
>m-muh drivetrain superiority.

learn this lesson. even RR understeer if you're stupid enough, just like some FF cars Oversteer, if you're stupid enough.
>>
>>15364106
You correct understeer by turning your wheels strait to regain grip then get on the brakes if you need to and then turn in again. I've done it countless times in my non abs/traction control shit box
>>15364117
If he locked the brakes you would have heard the tires and seen at least some tire smoke
>>
>>15364135
Hey.
Whoa.
Excuse me 'ol buddy, 'ol pal, 'ol guy. I oversteer my Fiesta ST all the time because it's hilariously fun to do in an FF shitbox.

Granted, I don't do it on public roads.
>>
>>15364159
There's no reason to straighten the wheels unless you've massively overcompensated.

Aim the wheels where they should be aimed to keep you on the road and away from a wall. Saying straighten the wheels to fix understeer is like saying fix oversteer by straightening your wheels, your wheels should point where you need to go.

The renault undoubtedly understeered off the road because he was going way too fast AND braking.

When his fronts hooked up again it was too late and it just snapped him sideways into the wall.

The BMW undoubtedly understeer, both situations were understeer caused in case 1) by overspeed into a corner and case 2) by poor driving line, steering technique and weight loading.

You cannot fix 1), it was unrecoverable because he went into a corner with more speed than he could ever bleed off with technique

2) was more than recoverable, he took a poor line and did not load his front suspension more, he wasn't overspeeding a huge deal and even if he'd remained on that line he might have saved it with handbrake.
>>
>Be FWD
>Crash
>>
>>15363261
Why is the Evo struggling against the Megane? Bad driver detected
>>
>>15364358
The beemerfag might have been able to save it if he did a Scandinavian flick. But that would have required him to steer opposite of what he was doing.
>>
>>15363261
It's Europe, so the tiny cars, tiny roads, and tiny engines make it look like they are going much faster. They were probably barely reaching the speed limit.
>>
>>15364358
They crashed because they didn't know the road and we're going too fast, end of. All this load bearing physics is true but to be honest you're not thinking about that when it happens you just think 'oh shit' and by the time you think you've crashed, there's no hand brake slide, Scandinavian flick etc that's going to save you if you don't know the road
>>
>>15363261
No, we have a thing called "police"
>>
Worse. They steal cars and destroy them. To be fair they're more likely to run over one of their scummy friends rather than crash into an innocent driver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eriWEYXtNuY
>>
>>15363420
what was the other car?
>>
>>15363420
>muh rwd
>muh ultimate driving machine
>>
>>15363261
Let's see
>double the speed limit
>crossing the line several times
>especially on blind corners
>road runs through town
>some traffic
>have poor control of car
I'd say they're lucky the haven't killed anyone else. Lifetime ban for both drivers, plz.
>>
>>15364651

This. BMW guy could have never saved that because the corner tightens before the exit and he was on the limit upon entry anyway.

I would say I am surprised no one notices that the corner tightens but hey this is /o/ everyone is talking about physics like understanding it can save you from going into a corner on the limit not knowing it tightens up halfway through.
>>
>>15363480
>Can happen to anyone
It happened to you, didn't it?
Fucking scum.
>>
>>15363300
understeer actually
couldn't turn hard enough due to speed and braking
>>
>>15363261
shit like this is like a daily occurrence, only difference is a relative lack of Evos.

t. Russian
>>
>>15364642
They reached over 100 mph m8
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.