[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

performance aside, who has the best technology and gadgets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: CMPunk_Headshot.png (135KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunk_Headshot.png
135KB, 500x325px
performance aside, who has the best technology and gadgets?

I think the new Honda Accords are up there
>>
File: Tesla Model S.jpg (427KB, 972x648px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Model S.jpg
427KB, 972x648px
srsly
>>
File: 1447796864393.jpg (106KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
1447796864393.jpg
106KB, 358x477px
>>15362619
>he leases a literal cuckmobile
>>
>>15362619
>DLC: The Car
is this the price for technology?
>>
File: 2017-Bentley-Bentayga-wiring.jpg (429KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Bentley-Bentayga-wiring.jpg
429KB, 1280x720px
>>15362613
Mercedes or Bentley probably. Pic related is the Bentley Bentayga's complete wiring harness. 90 different computers and control modules communicating in one car
>>
>>15362679
The Bentayaga is just a leather wrapped VW Tuareg though
>>
>>15362873
I think theres a bit more going on there considering the VW has a V6 and the Bentley has a W12.
>>
>>15362910
I could have sworn you could get the Touareg with the W12 too.
>>
>>15362916
I guess you could. I've never seen one in the US
>>
>>15362679

>Bentley
Hell no, I've had to equip several continental super sports with shitty Parrot phone systems because they don't come with hands free capabilities
>>
Does /o/ actually care about dash gadgets?
I'm rather fond of heads up display and plyaing music from my phone over usb, but most of the high tech stuff they put in the dash seems to just add to the price of the car and severely date it in a couple years.

Seriously hate the touchpad in every vehicle which has one. why are they all slower than a gen 1 ipad?
>>
>>15363479
>Does /o/ actually care about dash gadgets?
Depends on the gadget. I think when the technology makes something actually better it is worthwhile, but a lot of it is somewhat gimmicky. I think better ways to stream music and more ergonomic interfaces are great, but I find most of the 'apps' and things found in cars now to be pretty worthless.

>I'm rather fond of heads up display and plyaing music from my phone over usb, but most of the high tech stuff they put in the dash seems to just add to the price of the car and severely date it in a couple years.
Agreed.

I think the main reason they put that stuff in there is it isn't very expensive for them and it can add to perceived value. Those gadgets and such get peoples attention and make the car seem like a better value or more valuable at very little cost to the manufacturer.

>Seriously hate the touchpad in every vehicle which has one. why are they all slower than a gen 1 ipad?
Depends on the touchpad. The Porsche PCM system is very responsive. The Range Rover system is dreadfully laggy (and apparently getting an update soon).
>>
>>15362619
Lolno.

Mercedes E Class now.
So full of tech that you'll still find new stuff after a year of driving.
>>
>>15363479
Yes.

Ford's new infotainment system is fucking amazing.
>>
if your car doesn't have these nifty features, could you buy after market systems? how possible is that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.