[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and I live in Texas, so I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: imagedotjpg.jpg (77KB, 573x300px) Image search: [Google]
imagedotjpg.jpg
77KB, 573x300px
Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and I live in Texas, so I've recently acquired some money, about 20k, I want to buy a muscle car that's diesel and then do an engine swap to a 2JZ make it AWD and Automatic
Any tips?
Where should I start?
>>
Fiero
>>
This is a pretty bad troll attempt but ill play along.

Some Oldsmobiles from the 80s came with Diesels. Hard to find though.
Twin turbo 2jz it and us the axles from a Chevy 4x4 to rig up the AWD system.
Custom make the transmission out of a Suburban.
>>
>>15322257
Thank you, anon, I'm actually very serious about this and you've just spoonfed me the whole procedure, you're an hero!
>>
>>15322212
>where should I start?

Over
>>
>>15322376
Why do you have to be so rude, silly boy, i'm the boy next door.
Atleast i have a dream, and you're just mad because you have no dream.
>>
I didn't know there were fags in texas
>>
>>15322212
This idea is top tier autism.
>>
>>15322212
>I want to buy a muscle car that's diesel
i hope you mean diesel in the douchey, weight lifter, bro way and not an engine that runs on diesel fuel. a 2jz, automatic, awd conversion would be complex as fuck. you're probably better off putting an old muscle car body on a skyline or other awd chassis
>>
>>15322696
Protip:
All Texans are fags
>>
Sounded cool until
>automatic
>awd
>>
>>15322696
"Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down."
>>
olds 88
>>
>>15323248
>>15322696
>>15322873
it is a well known fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyFSdj1J5Vw

sucks cuz I'm lolbertarian and pro-gun constitutionalist and would move there if it weren't full of the most annoying douchebags in the country
>>
File: 527bfe3430d8c84e5e41d5cec3657bae.jpg (388KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
527bfe3430d8c84e5e41d5cec3657bae.jpg
388KB, 1920x1280px
>>15322212
You're talking about completely re-engineering a car to fit an engine that's gonna be mated to a drivetrain that probably doesn't exist. Pic related made it happen because of Ken has unlimited funds and access to designers and specialized tools. It's not impossible but it's gonna cost more than a new Nissan GT-R
>>
>>15322376
Kek. Seconded. Even if serious it's gonna cost you more than 20k. Choose a different dream.
>>
Get your car on a boat to the Philippines or some shit and have them do it. That's the only way you can get it done for €20k
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.