[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the year is 2050 you live in the united states of freedom for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1407855150477.jpg (24KB, 393x252px) Image search: [Google]
1407855150477.jpg
24KB, 393x252px
the year is 2050 you live in the united states of freedom for a few and you are no longer are able to buy ICE cars as they are too polluty for the futuristic ghetto you live in

but due to the new laws enacted by trumpary clinton bush cheny the 3rd you must give up any cars that you owe money on to be crushed

what cars have you managed to pay off and set aside for you to enjoy and to get you through the rest of your life?????
>>
>financed a car
>less of an enthusiast than I am
>>
If you think car enthusiasm starts and ends with ICE you're a fucking moron
>>
i'm already working on this from canada
so far in my nannystate collection i have 2 bomb proof 70s 2 strokes 3 70-90s 4 strokes (one bomb proof, 2 ??? we'll see) and a diesel van with an engine that will never die

a single airbag between the 5
>>
>>15321707
Shitty scenario
>I doubt any of my cars will last to 2050 since I actually drive them.
>There's no such thing as a 35 year car loan
>I expect most car models I like, except for classics such as the mustang and GTR, will be discontinued by then.
>no punctuation in this entire post except for the question marks at the very end, this combined with numerous grammar errors makes it hard to understand.
2/10 apply yourself
>>
>>15321723
no one cares about your silent non explosion driven bullshit
>>
>>15321742
i understood it just fine

>what is this? the internet????
>>
>>15321723
good luck tuning a tesla you fucking retard. You know that not only would that be extremely difficult, it also is a violation of the sales contract and they would void your warranty?

I have no respect for car enthusiasts who don't work on their car.

So yes, it starts and ends with ICE
>>
>>15321754
obviously I understood it too but it took me a couple readings especially on the first paragraph
>>
>>15321723
Fuck off, Elon.
>>
>>15321765
>the only electric is tesla
>he thinks you can't tune electric cars
>he thinks electric sports cars can't happen
Nigga please

Are you guys like, fake car enthusiasts ?
>>
>>15321785
>yum yum Musk cum
>>
>>15321785
I'm waiting on Mitsu to pump out the Tesla killer Evo XI EV.
>>
>>15321785
>the only electric is tesla
its the only good mass produced electric at this time.

>he thinks you can't tune electric cars
>difficult == can't
YOU can't. You probably cant even figure out how to overclock your computer how the fuck do you expect to do ANYTHING to your tesla. also, enjoy voiding your warranty if you even try.

>he thinks electric sports cars can't happen
when did I say this. Model S's have been around for a long time.

fucking 1/10 bait sell your keyboard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.