[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these things got me on the interstate doing 69 in a 55

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
One of these things got me on the interstate doing 69 in a 55 and the blue and red lights on it started flashing. Am I gonna get a ticket in the mail?
>>
>>15319765
No. It just flashes lights at you.
>>
No, now go back and set a new best record.
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>15319780
I honestly always wanted to because I see it a lot. I just don't know if a cop is watching it or it has a camera
>>
Nope.

Although. if it did, they could put that ticket money to good use upgrading the interstate so it could safely accommodate faster traffic.

Or maybe it can, and your politicians are retards.
>>
>>15319786
Are speed cameras used or legal in your state?
>>
>>15319792
I live in Kentucky but I don't know
>>
>>15319765
I wonder what would happen if you did over 100 past a 2 digit speed sign
>>
>>15319990
Did it once in Texas, it showed dashes.

There's ones I see in a few towns around me in Italy that show a frowny face if you're speeding. I want to know if the face changes, but there's always too much traffic to test it.
>>
>>15319990
They stop at 99

At least the one I passed did.
>>
>>15320009
I just imagine this sign on the side of the road thats always sad and frowning because people won't slow down. hahaha
>>
>>15319780
i do this a lot

these things max out at either 89 or 99mph
>>
>>15320021
damn.... that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
These dont have cameras on them. I've been up close to a few. You could totally steal one by just pulling it like a trailer. Make sure you have the right sized ball.
>>
>>15320009
Yeah I remember reading some article about a study where it turned out that more people reacted to a frowny face than seeing their speed.
>>
>>15319792
>Are speed cameras used or legal in your state?
Speed Cameras are legal in my state.
Also legal are unmanned speed cameras giving tickets. They are often used in school zones that have a problem with speeders. School zone violations are double penalty.

Traffic lights that get a lot of people going through on yellow or red will also get traffic cameras to give tickets. Because people speed through the intersection trying to beat the red light, they are typically over the speed limit and that is added to their infraction of not coming to a stop when the light turns yellow.

All camera photos are checked to verify you have license plates on both front and back. If not, you will get a ticket for that too or if you have a brake light out. My state requires turn signals, but is unable to enforce that with the red light photo cameras since the photo could be when the light is off.
>>
>>15319765
You won a prize!
>>
>>15320035
>You could totally steal one by just pulling it like a trailer.

If you got close enough, you'd see the legal notice of "felony". Any private car towing one would become the target of a ton of cellphone movie recorders. That's why there are zero people trying to even steal the batteries out of those things. It's not worth the felony charge wrecking your career, family, and then retirement plans. It's legal here for businesses to blanket refuse to hire any and all felons as we are a "right to work" state.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.