[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not pulling the parking brake every time out of habit >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: parking-brake.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
parking-brake.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>not pulling the parking brake every time out of habit
>not wanting that annoying as fuck wobble the car will do as you get in/out of it
>not wanting it to magically following to your mail box killing you
>>
>driving an automatic
>>
>>15304996
>not getting your mailbox by leaning out the window
>>
>>15305005

>driving on the wrong side of the road
>>
>>15305016
>not having the wingspan to reach out your passenger window
>manlets
>when will they learn
>>
>>15305020

Either you're driving a BMW Isetta, you're Manute Bol, or you're a liar.
>>
>>15305020
>he's a Marfanoid
Enjoy your heart diseases
>>
>>15305020
>he thinks we are birds
>>
File: 1456373679253.jpg (29KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456373679253.jpg
29KB, 626x720px
When I started driving years ago, my father got pissed I actually used it.

Like....come on, that annoying couple of inches of travel after putting it in park IS annoying.

>friends also tell me "wtf are you doing"
>after seeing why they started doing it
>mfw
>>
File: 1428862950358.jpg (59KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
1428862950358.jpg
59KB, 960x510px
>>15305043
>thinking that a shortened lifespan matters when your seed is widely and fruitfully distributed
>>
>>15304996
>not wanting it to magically following to your mail box killing you
It was because the mailbox was mounted in part of his security wall that killed him. In his case, too much security resulted in his demise. Anyone else's normal mailbox and he would have escaped.
>>
>>15305348
That and Jeep can't build cars.
>>
>>15305087
>ruptured aorta at 35
Lel
>>
>>15304996
How else is it supposed to fucking stay put?

Last time I parked a car in gear, I forgot I'd done so. I started it, then it dragged itself across the car park, handbrake still applied, just on the torque from startup revs.
Although the handbrake was pretty fucking useless, and the car did have loltorque.
>>
>>15305588
>>15305348
he isn't dead it's just a teaser for the remake of "Christine"
>>
>>15305070

>my father got pissed I actually used it.

lol americans
>>
I handbrake in any car I drive.

I still have friends who dont know that an auto is not supposed to be set in park on any sort of incline.

Just use the fucking handbrake.

fuck that wobble.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.