[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of car meet girls? any stupid stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 864x648px
What does /o/ think of car meet girls? any stupid stories? do you talk to them?
>>
>>15295030
You mean stalk?
>>
The one's I've met are always trying extremely hard to be taken seriously. They really really really want everyone to know they know anything about their car.
>>
never bothered with them

they never have interesting cars
>>
>>15295030
I've noticed that good portion of car meet girls are either tryhards or the just don't know anything and they are fishing for boyfriends with middle class tier cars.
>>
>>15295030
Wtf is she doing with her hands?
>>
>>15295091
Same could be said about most guys at car meats
>>
Theyre fine in my book.
I have a female friend who i go with to meets sometimes.
Only bad part is all the guys who swarm around her, she literally has a group of 7-10 guys around her everytime.

I laugh my ass off and make fun of her "fan clubs".
>>
>>15295125
But it's mostly boomers at cars shows?
>>
>>15295141
Why haven't you asked her out yet, anon?
>>
>>15295154

Stop going to "classic" car shows you dingus.
>>
>>15295154
t.someone whose never seen a car meet in person
>>
File: pissphish.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
pissphish.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>15295175
Them's fightin' words boy

Besides why go to a show full of cars that you'd see daily driving when you could see cars that spend three fourths of the year in a air controlled garage?
>>
>>15295162
Because shes a lesbian, her gf is very nice too.
>>
One guy bring's his gf along all the time. I don't know if he's dragging her along to "show her off" because he think's she's hot and also because he finally has a gf (she's not hot, though) or if it's because she only allows him to go anywhere when she's going with him..

She doesn't greet even his closest friends, stays in the car sometimes, just sits there looking bored and annoyed. Doesn't even talk to the other girls.
On trackdays she used to take some selfies with cool cars and posted them to fb to seem like she's into racing and driving. At first she tried to convince everyone she's into cars and racing. She's a bad driver, crashed his (2nd) car until he bought her a car, too. She's also a bad and annoying passenger (he showed us an onboard video of a lap with her and also a section of normal windy country road with her as a passenger). At trackdays she just waits at the entrance/exit, standing, looking annoyed. When he gets back she makes sure he doesn't goof around with us/the other guys. So he isn't any fun at all, as well. He doesn't notice and is pissed when we tell him.

Even when he says he'll come alone next time, he's super pissed when next time we remind him (while she's waiting in his car).

Too bad most girls/women, even the most feminist ones, don't even bother having their own hobbies.
>>
In our other group (more brand/model/make specific than the track/friend group) there's one girl that used to be hot but now is a bid chubby=>fat and got a bit ugly. Somehow she got some people to sponsor her to get her car done: air ride, cage, engine, software, wrap, ...
Either sponsored or via credit.

She definitely has some knowledge and a lot of contacts (tit bonus). She used to try to convince everyone that she's such a good driver and knows everything about cars. Fortunately, she got a bit more quiet in that regard.

We had a short "fight" when I told her that I didn't like her car (which she and everyone else somehow expected) because of the air ride and the "slammed" look. I told her that I prefer performance and she started arguing that her car was all about performance. I said yeah well, everyone can drive a car fast on a straight and I'd prefer a track or windy country roads which her car now wasn't even able to handle as good as it did stock.

I didn't even try to look like a hater, just subtly tried to convince her that her car wasn't about performance at all while mine's a tracktool (though her car has a showcar-rollcage with next to no real function).

Well, she always has some guys following her, even now that she's pudding fat. I guess there are always whiteknights in every car scene?
>>
>>15295373
Why haven't you gotten your duck turned inside out, anon?
>>
>>15295784
what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.