[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get my first car >ride with my friends everywhere cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sadcars.png (272KB, 844x518px) Image search: [Google]
sadcars.png
272KB, 844x518px
>get my first car
>ride with my friends everywhere cause fuck yeah i love riding my new car
>as time passed they basically started to use me as their private free taxi

help me get out of this cuckoldry /o/
>>
>ask to pitch in for gas
>ask for them to drive once in a while
>get new friends
>get an uber/lyft/taxi to go out instead
>ask your mommy to drop you guys off and pick you guys up
>stop being a pushover and get a spine
>>
>>15294580
>>ask to pitch in for gas
This will basically shut it down for good right away.
>>
REMOVE SEATS
REMOVE INTERIOR
INSTALL 6-POINT HARNESSES AND A ROLL CAGE

if anyone gets in your car, hand them pacenotes describing the route to the grocery store.

if they're still your friends after that, keep 'em.
>>
>>15294597
Seconded
>>
>>15294560
Ass gas or grass - nobody rides for free
>>
>>15294560
Just learn to say no.
>>
>>15294597
this
and don't forget to "air" at each speed bump
>>
>>15294560
Just say no. Didn't your mother teach you that?
>>
>>15294560
>as time passed they basically started to use me as their private free taxi
Are they your friends or just acquaintances that consider you as a resource? Anyways, get new friends and and acquaintances because growth is normal. Stagnation is not so good unless you are on the rebound.

As you spend more time with other people, you will naturally not be available as a taxi. After all, you have an appointment coming up, you have to finish washing your clothes or they will mildew, you have to wash and wax your car, you have an errand to run for someone, etc.

If those people don't get their own cars, then one thing to ask is if their lives are progressing as much as yours? You were able to buy a new car. If they also have money but refuse to have the depreciation, then they are just transferring expenses to you.

CASE #1:
But acquaintance #1 saved me from severe injury in an accident or mugging or other risky event. Okay, you are stuck here since you owe blood money.

CASE #2:
We still have a LOT of genuine honest fun together. Okay, that is good too.

CASE #3:
I am a sort of dour blah person so others don't associate with me or invite me places. But these guys are vivacious and they make sure that I am involved in fun activities and not just left to stand in the corner until they need me for a ride. Okay, they are actually doing you a favor, and giving rides is quite beneficial to you because you still need to have atittude and emotional growth.

CASE #4:
I am unable to have any other friends. Well, you are sort of stuck here too. The cost of rides is not all that high compared to you buying that new car with your nice job. So just enjoy having some friends instead of ZERO friends. And keep trying to grow yourself and get new people around you. Otherwise, instead of that picture you posted of "sadcars" it should be "sadsack person" instead.
>>
Make yourself less available, say your busy, or that you don't have any money and gas/you need to save for the rest of the week. They will either be like" aww nvm" or be like "ill spot you gas"(these are goid friends)
>>
>>15294597
Kek
>>
>>15294560
Drive away form house to get out of it.
>>
i have a big, clean, comfortable automatic van and a little dirty standard 2 door shitbox

when anyone asks for a ride i tell them where they can find the keys to the shitbox

no one has ever actually taken it
>>
>>15294560
all the other replies sound good on paper but most of them leave room to give in

i suggest you sell your car and get a 2 seater sports car or truck unless you actually need the extra seats for other reasons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.