[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 3 of these on one block I hate living in this shithole.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (226KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 750x1334px
> 3 of these on one block

I hate living in this shithole. I though car title loans were illegal?
>>
They aren't illegal. It's just a good way to lose your car and money
>>
>>15294337
>They aren't illegal. It's just a good way to get a car and make money
ftfy
>>
How people that work in in those places convince themselves that they're helping anyone is beyond me.

I would die of shame.
>>
>>15294272
What's the usual interest rate on title loans?
>>
>>15294414
Hundreds of percent.
>>
>>15294414
So much that anyone who does it is just giving up their car
>>
File: 1465614265059.gif (302KB, 290x705px) Image search: [Google]
1465614265059.gif
302KB, 290x705px
>>15294420
>mfw he's not being sarcastic

Why not just sell the fucking car
>>
>>15294420
This, amount usually double each month.
>>
>>15294444
>usually double
just like my cock length when seeing those quads
>>
>>15294550
Quad quads?
>>
>>15294436
Because you need the car to work. You're just having some cash flow problems because it needs work, or all your bills came in at once, or there's a 'family emergency'.

Amazing how they get away with fucking over the working classes like that in the US.
>>
>>15295453
It also shouldn't be so easy to finance a car. It's absurd how much they let you "afford" on a depreciating asset.
>>
>>15295453
>Amazing how they get away with fucking over the working classes like that in the US.

Ethics died with Reagan and his followers. Back then, the press called it the "me first" decade since Reagan made that attitude popular where other peoples' problems were their problems, so you shouldn't worry about that.

Unregulated capitalism is going to be like that. It's easiest to take advantage of someone that is in trouble and desperate. A strong well-off person is harder or even legally dangerous to take advantage of (even if it might be more lucrative).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.