[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this help your driving at all or is it just made up bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: drbzajx5ozxnculvtm4d.png (73KB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
drbzajx5ozxnculvtm4d.png
73KB, 320x232px
Does this help your driving at all or is it just made up bullshit? Have you tried this? Is it possible not to spill the water in a drift?
>>
>>15288398
Goddamn dude, go outside.
>>
>>15288398
Autistic?
>>
>>15288398
Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>15288406
>>15288403
>>15288408
It actually does help. It's very hard to do but it does help teach smoother driving.

Summerfags please
>>
Lateral g forces will splash your big gulp all over the car if you're doing it right.

A cup of water may teach you not to jerk the wheel, but otherwise there's nothing else it can teach you.
>>
I read something one time about a driving seminar that stuck bowls with a suction cup to your windshield and made you run a track. They added time based on the water that fell out.
>>
>>15288413
I want you to fill up a cup almost to the top, and walk your fat greasy ass from your kitchen to your basement at a brisk pace without spilling a single drop you autistic shitlord
>>
>>15288430
I remember watching a TV show where they put shitty drivers through various challenges, one of which was an obstacle course with a 200 liter aquarium bolted on top of the car that spilled through the hatch onto the driver if he didn't drive perfectly smoothly. Shit was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>15288500
Canada's Worst Driver?
>>
>>15288468
as you can see, the cup isn't almost filled to the top
Learn to drive anon
>driving is comparable to walking
>>
I always get laughs from /o/ and initial d shits, every other non-animu board you post anime, you get a big fat
>kill yourself

There's always at least one initial d thread like this up where somebody thinks this shit is real. no other board is this in bed with their targeted anime, /g/ knows all the /g/ animes are full of shit, /k/ knows all the /k/ related anime are full of shit. Only /o/ ever posts "would this actually work" from initial d, I don't think you've ever driven a car, or what, somebody help me out here.
>>
>>15288563
Learn to drive. It does work
>>
>>15288506
Yeah, that's what it was called.

Also there was a chick who was literally every stereotype about dumb blondes and women drivers all crammed into one real person. But then she lost her shit so hard she had to be sent to therapy and I felt kinda bad for laughing at her antics earlier.
>>
>>15288563
>/g/ knows all the /g/ animes are full of shit

Only faggots who cannot DOUBLE COMPILE think that.
>>
>>15288398

Some of the chauffeur schools (back when they existed) used to put a tub of water on the bonnet of a Rolls Royce and to pass you would have to run a course without spilling any.
>>
>>15288563

It will help you to be a lot more precise and less jerky with your movements. It will make you commit to your actions 100% of the time. The only thing I would imagine would have to be done is the amount of water would need to be calibrated to the maximum g forces your car can pull off in a turn without skidding. Too little water and you'll never even get close to the rim. To much water and you want be able to maximize your cars potential g forces.

I've never even heard about this until this thread and it looks like it could be a poorfags g meter with consequence.
>>
>>15288591
There's a difference between chauffeuring a Rolls Royce and drifting up Mt. Akina. Playing eurobeat would get you DQ'd instantly.
>>
>>15288563

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAIoPN7Qmxg

it's not entirely unfeasible
>>
>>15288618
It's not unfeasible to drive with a half cup of water, sure. Does it do anything to help your driving in any measurable way? It might make you drive a bit slower but other than that, I don't think it really makes you any 'smoother' of a driver.
>>
>>15288618
Yeah I looked it up too, I'd think spilling it means you did better since you're more sideways.

Anyway it's hilarious how so called "oldfags" of this board are still weak in the legs when it comes to this meme anime.
>do NOT hold your hand on the shifter
>do NOT, NOT, NOT hold your hand on the shifter
>"muh god hand"
>w-well uh unless you're a pro of course

>drift harder lol
>M-MULTI TRACK DRIFITING? (not even in the fucking anime)
>don't drift so hard that the water falls out
>...muh professional racing tactic

Only difference between you "oldfags" and the "normies" you hate so much is that you sometimes call everything a meme, yet you blindly follow a 20 year old cartoon. By the way, everything outside the content of your typical "best of initial d passing moments" on youtube is borderline cringe shit. Again /o/ is the ONLY board like this, I don't think the people on this board that psuedo-worship this anime have been in a car yet. Posting any related anime on any other board is instant "kill yourself".
>>
>>15288398
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>15288664
How new are you to 4chan? Man you're sad.
>>
>>15288398
I find its almost impossible to do but if I fill it with mountain dew instead you won't want to spill a single drop this will make a huge improvement on your driving. water only works for africans
>>
It works if the goal is to drive as slow as possible
>>
>>15288563
A lot of the show is fiction, but it was made with advice from real race car drivers like Tsuchiya and included techniques based in reality.

Nobody claims their cars will actually grow wings if they drive fast enough, but trying to be a smoother driver isn't so outrageous.

>I don't think you've ever driven a car
And what have you driven? What's you're clearly immense motor racing experience from?
>>
>>15290931
I own a Miata faggot that I drive on the weekends when Im not driving my old ford shithead
RWD is better, no street racer would choose FWD
>>
File: License-to-Drive-James-Avery.png (82KB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
License-to-Drive-James-Avery.png
82KB, 320x177px
>>15288398
The cup... was empty.
>>
>>15288618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kq3USdeLgw
I found a solution the Americans invented
it's called a lid
>>
>>15290937
Ah so you're a terminal shitposter.

Move along then.
>>
in australia for your p plate test we do something similiar. you have to hold a can of VB in your left hand without spilling while pulling a fat skid
>>
>>15290977
I wish the drivers here were all sickcunts
>>
>>15290970
>that audio
why
>>
>>15288398
Kinda, I learned how high I can fill my coffee cup and walk back to my desk/area.
I worked as a shuttle driver for a while and customers would fill their cup to the brim and bring it into the van while it was still hot and "full"[what they assumed they would spill on the way to the car(they didn't drink any)]
Once they brought that into the car I learned to request they pour out the top layer of the coffee because if it's at the top I cannot not spill a full coffee cup.
It was literally we get in the car, I see you have filled your cup, I'm gonna need you to dump that out as driving will cause it to spill type thing.
>>
>>15288398
I tried while I delivered pizzas around town. It wouldn't spill while I cornered, but if the road was too bumpy it would so I stopped.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.