[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one that loves seeing a good set of BFG's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 235-1.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
235-1.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Am i the only one that loves seeing a good set of BFG's on vintage muscle cars? I own a 78 Firebird that i am considering throwing some bfgs on but indecisive on the size. Do you have an image of your car on these sweet pristine tires? please let me see!
Anyway pic related, but not my camaro.

>ITT: Muscle cars sitting on BFG Tires
>>
>That feel when BFG is working to retire OWL to "antique" status
>Prices for white lettered Radial T/A's is about to skyrocket
>>
I thought you boomers liked polyglas tires
>>
Every time I see Radial T/As it saddens me that the only tire they make in good muscle car sizes (aside from Avon CR6ZZs which are over $400 each) is a 30 year old design 600 treadwear pile of garbage. The Mickey Thompson Sportsman SRs may be a bit better than the BFGs but still aren't great, there needs to be a 200 treadwear stiff sidewall tire in sizes like 245/60R15
>>
>>15252498
>That feel when someone says "why dont you get another brand?"
>>
>>15252511
Yeah. Trying to find a good tire that has the same style as radial T/As is pretty difficult.
>>
File: beasts.jpg (618KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
beasts.jpg
618KB, 1224x1632px
>>15252498
pls no
>>
>>15253099

Yup. KO2's don't have a ton of sizes offering white lettering, mainly stock sizes since old people probably aren't going to change the size. The entire Radial T/A line is rumored to be replaced with a "newer" tire and those molds are probably going to be bought up by Coker and produced as antique tires, which will make them very expensive, especially outside of the US
>>
Just got a set of BFGs for my sedan, but I only like the white lettering look on trucks. Gonna order a set of Takos for the truck soon. I LOVE this tire.
Whiteletter looks great on muscle
>>
File: 1970-corvette-stingray-6-71-.jpg (347KB, 1600x862px) Image search: [Google]
1970-corvette-stingray-6-71-.jpg
347KB, 1600x862px
hell yeah muthafucka
>>
File: truckwithdogs.jpg (2MB, 2396x1797px) Image search: [Google]
truckwithdogs.jpg
2MB, 2396x1797px
>>15253160
If you do any gravel, don't get them. My KO2s are down to about 50% tread on the rear after about 9,000km of commuting to my farm.
>>
Post pics of the car, I need the erection
>>
>>15253081
>nobody mentions Cooper Cobras

They're not terrible, though my rears aren't in the best of shape after a winter of throwing a 4500lb truck sideways in the rain everyday.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 604x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 604x254px
>>15252461
Looks better than this shit I keep seeing on BMWs. That new fad with low-profile tires and white letters all around them. Looks like trash on all these 328is's and 428i's.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.