[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently driving a MX5/Miata NA and now saving money for another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Currently driving a MX5/Miata NA and now saving money for another car. I'm thinking about a Mazda RX7 FD, Nissan Skyline R32 or Silvia S15. So far I have no idea which one of these three would be the best decision. I do not care about the power but I want a car which I don't have to work on a lot or pay tons of money to maintain it. Do you have any advices? I'm in Germany btw.
>>
>>15235076
>I want a car which I don't have to work on a lot or pay tons of money to maintain it

In order:

>S15
>R32
>FD
>>
>>15235076
>What would be the best decision
Depends, GT-R R32 all day
Otherwise the Silvia
>>
>>15235076
S15 followed by R32 for easiest to daily. FD for best looks, but also thirstiest and highest maintenance.

If you just care for looks, looks into the MX-6.
>>
>>15235076
The RX-7 is a legitimate contender for the most beautiful car ever made spot. The others are generic blobs in comparison desu.
>>
>>15235076

S15 Silvia. Power is decent but not excessive, and way more reliable than either Skyline or RX-7.

Actually please don't by the Skyline or RX-7. They are too cool to be neglected or abused.
>>
Thanks a lot for the replies. How difficult is the FD to maintain? Is it like the Nissan 200SX where you have to buy a new engine every 100k km/60k miles?
>>
>>15235143
>200SX
>new engine every 60,000 miles

?
>>
>>15235143
The 200SX is fine, m8. The problem is that every last one is "tastefully modded" by Bazza and the lads. If you want a clean S15 you're going to have to import a Silvia from Nippon.
>>
>>15235178
Did you not read the OP, fuckwit? He's in fucking Germany
>>
>>15235188
And
>>
>>15235153
>>15235178
I might be wrong, but thats what I've heard. Could be because they are modded, true.
If I buy one of these I'm going to import anyway.
>>
>>15235188
Alright dickhead, "tastefully modded" by Achmed, who later ploughs Hans' wife while he watches.

His only option for a clean S15 is to import a Silvia from Nipnonglittledong.>>15235194
>>
>>15235076
>I want a car I don't have to maintain
>I want a rx7

Pick one and one only son
>>
>>15235143
the FD isnt difficult to maintain it just needs more attention
>>
>>15235249
>do you want a puppy or a squealing infant
>>
>>15235271
but it's a lot more like a puppy because it's fucking awesome when it's not annoying
>>
File: 3cb.jpg (34KB, 680x387px) Image search: [Google]
3cb.jpg
34KB, 680x387px
>>15235210
>implying a Kurd knows a fucking thing about a Sylvia

M8, just no
>>
>The I watched initial d starter package

These cars are meant to be raced. That means they're going to require a lot of care or maintenance. You'd be better off with a civic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.