[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the cheapest car that could outrun a 2014

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 14

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
What do you think is the cheapest car that could outrun a 2014 police charger is? They drive them where I live an always wondered how fast they really are. I'm not a fan of dodge so I don't know anything about them

Could they outrun a 04 stock cobra on a straight highway for instance?
>>
The police chargers with the interceptors? The ones with the Hemi/AWD Charger do 60 mph in 5.2 seconds.

I think the Cobra is like 4.5 or something close, but with the police package they'd probably get you after a while.
>>
>>15210586
That do 5.5 to 60, slower than my 370z by a long shot
>>
>>15210586
Yeah. 4.4 0-60 for 04.
>>
>>15210559
C5 could easily outrun any current cop car z06 or not. Gas tank isn't big enough to outrun the helicopter though
>>
>out running the police is a drag race
>>
>>15210677
I was expecting the Motorola argument. I mean the cheapest car
>>
>>15210626
There's no way your 370 z is that fast stock. My 5.7 r/t charger beat those fuckers all the time.
>>
>>15210559
>can they outrun a stock cobra
yeah a 5.7 hemi V8 would get your punk ass
>>
>>15210677
just do it while it's a storm you'ill be fine
>>
>>15210689
C5s go for $9-15k. That's pretty cheap for a v8 that gets you 0-60 in 4.5 seconds with a top speed of 175mph
>>
Why the fuck do you guys think 0 t0 60 matters when out running the police? 60 to 120 is a lot more important
>>
>>15210677
>Gas tank isn't big enough to outrun the helicopter though
>implying commiefornia
>>
>>15210559
When it gets down to it tho, you'll just get caught one way or another. I outran cops in the boondocks once with my 98 5.9l v8 Dakota but that's only because I can go off road and they can't. Quick dash and shut off into a dirt road and you're gone. Was doing a 70 on a 50, but saw the chance and took it.

Of course at night, but trying to run from the cops is retarded. I think you are immediately charged with a felony at that point. Not worth it.
>>
>>15210691
>390hp cobra
>370hp 5.7 hemi awd

Prolly not
>>
>>15210720
A hemi charger out runs a S5 60 to 120. Once those boats get out of the hole they are actually pretty damn fast.
>>
>>15210724
Dont lump us all in.
The further North you go the more mountains there are and tons of tree cover.
>>
>>15210559
A litrebike.
You can outrun a cop, you can't outrun radio. Your best bet is to get away as fast as possible and hide once they lose line of sight, and you can't do that easily in a car that can outrun the cops (generally flashier, less common, easier to spot). On a fast bike, you can probably outrun a cop before he can get your plates or a description.
>>
>>15210725
Did this once in a 4x4 Montero Sport.
I knew where a couple ATV trails were at and drove straight down one and into a Residential neighborhood, booked it to the freeway and went home.
>>
Having successfully outrun police before, it's all in how quickly you hide and where you are. Passed a cop doing over 100 on a country highway at night, saw him come after me... ditched into someone's driveway about 2 miles after and turned the lights off, foot off the brake. Saw him speed past down the road in my rear view.
>>
>>15210690
A manual 370 is 4.6-4.8 seconds so no LOL
>>
>>15210559
You don't need a fast car. If you're not already going much faster than you should be, why are you running to start with? And if you are doing triple digits, you have enough of a head start to get away even if you're driving a Civic (assuming you're not on a stretch of highway with no exits or something like that).

>>15210586
Something like 90% of police chargers are ordered with a V6.
>>
The idea of outrunning the cops gets my adrenaline going, but I'm too much of a pussy and don't want to get caught.

If I had a sport bike I might give it a go though.
>>
>>15210871
That's odd. /Every/ Charger Pursuit where I live are v8's.

Then again, they are moving from those to SUV for the "little" offroad capabilities they have.
>>
>>15210826
Yeah sure they do. http://www.caranddriver.com/nissan/z
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2015-2016-nissan-370z-nismo-ar163602.html
>>
Motorcycle powered go cart
>>
>>15210899
I does

t. do it on dirtbikes and snowmobiles
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>15210922
>basic with no lsd
Next you'll post convertible curb weights
>>
>>15210559

Where I live I'm pretty sure they all have the Pentastar V6, so anything that isn't an econobox basically
>>
>>15210971
Don't get pissed cause a pig fat 370 can't outrun a 14 yr old SS Camaro and SVT Cobra
http://www.motortrend.com/news/camaro-ss-mustang-cobra-comparison/
>>
>>15211008
Is this ironic shit posting because everyone of those is pigfat as fuck lmao
>>
>>15211016
3200 to 3500 pounds. Same wieght as the 370s. And the fucking Camaro has heavy ass glass T tops and seats 4 people not 2.
>>
Ran from a sheriffs deputy once in my 03 Mach 1. I was going 50 in a 30, I waved as I passed him but he pulled a U turn and flipped on his blue lights. Luckily I was going around a sharp corner, dropped a couple of gears and mashed the gas. I took the scenic route home and didn't let up until I was in the drive way. I never saw him in my mirrors after the turn.
>>
>>15211117
He wasn't gunning for u

Taco Bell forgot his sauce packets and he used his lights like they all do to BREAK THE FUCKIN LAW
>>
>>15210559
$2k litrebike.

>0-60 in 3 seconds
>top speed of 190~ish mph
>turns and stops on a dime
>easier to hide than a car
>>
>>15210813
Someone tried doing this in my driveway late at night, he parked his car next to mine and shut it down. I went outside because I heard the car pulling in but I have no neighbors and I wasn't expecting any company. The cop came down the driveway about two or three minutes later; he stepped out of his patrol car and walked around with his flashlight. I didn't say anything to the cop but immediately pointed out which car wasn't mine.

kek
>>
>>15210559
Car? A $1700 late 90s early 00s Supersport
>>
protip: a LOT of departments use base model V6 chargers up-fitted by a third party for patrol and pursuit. for the most part even the push bars in front can't actually be used to push anything

literally police rice

my municipal department is actually purchasing a fleet of explorers and ditching their chargers

source: I was hanging out with lads in a parking garage when officer nice stopped by to talk for several hours, when he told me all this I took the time to ask someone from every department in the county and even some from out of state to confirm

yeah the actual factory pursuit rated cars with V8s might be hektik enough to put up a fight but you're most likely going to go up against V6es that are literally just powerful enough to keep their own radio and radar equipment running
>>
>>15211923
>liter bike
>stopping on a dime

pick one
>>
>>15210559
it's much harder to navigate through traffic while running from police than it is to follow behind someone driving like an asshole with lights and sirens blazing

if you are not taking traffic into account then any car that can accelerate and stop faster will get away eventually
>>
>>15211923
>what kind of car should I buy
>this motorcycle shaped car
>>
>>15212157
Assuming there's only one cop and he doesn't have friends
>>
File: pac.jpg (35KB, 850x350px) Image search: [Google]
pac.jpg
35KB, 850x350px
>>15212213
just outrun them all
>>
>>15212094
thats depressing, how can you tell if ones a V8? I was seeing them for a while now all I see are explorers, even the Tahoes disappeared.

I've seen some go on CL for like 8k, and those are the V6s
>>
>>15212228
>how can you tell if ones a V8?
commit a crime then see if you can get away
>>
>>15212157
>running from police
>navigate through traffic
You shouldn't be doing run-from-police speeds in traffic. If you get tagged doing 75 in a 50, you're better off going to court. Run when it's 120 in a 65 or something like that.
>>
>>15212235
>V6 S10
I'll pass for now
>>
>>15212247
I would pull over for 200 in a 65 just to see what the cop would do.
>>
a 10000 dollar c5 should do the trick nicely
>>
The real question is what you'd have to drive to outrun the helicopters.
>>
>>15210559
They supposedly top out at 150mph. I asked an officer once and he mentioned 150 but then immediately retracted his statement and said that it can go as fast as he wants.
>>
>>15212251
Go offroad. You'll be fine
>>
>>15212565
lapd flies mostly eurocopter as350 which have a vne speed of ~180
>>
A bike
>>
>>15212280
Like that guy who sent his ticket to Top Gear?

>210 in a 65
>Bugatti Veyron
>>
>>15210725
Ran from the cops once in my car. One saw me sliding in the snow, but didn't immediately put on her lights so I booked it. Another cop was sitting on a road farther down from where it started and pulled me over. No ticket because they didn't have me on video sliding or radar of me speeding so I just lied when they asked how fast I went. Best day ever.

Btw this was long enough ago that it's past the statute of limitations, and also it didn't happen (@feds)
>>
>>15210559
That's going to depend of the top speed of the vehicle, not necessarily how powerful it is. I'm sure there's some sleeper we're all overlooking
>>
>>15210559
It's not the speed, it's avoiding traffic and outmaneuvering the police chasing you. Cops have distinct advantages, like technique, back-up, sirens to warn traffic, and the ability to fuck up their cars should they need to.

Officer I know told a story about three cars chasing a perp and two of them slowed down to get over a median with a curb. Third guy was lagging behind and didn't see the curb so he went over it at 60mph and tore off the entire front bumper and kept on chasing. Of course he had to explain to internal review why he destroyed his front end (and got docked pay for it), but you don't worry about that in the heat of the moment. The perp evading police likely won't pull a stunt like that because they can't afford to fuck up there.

The speeder will likely worry about their own vehicle since any major damage will prevent hiding in plain sight. You won't be able to evade police in a Geo Metro, though. That's common sense.
>>
>>15210559

use a motorcycle, anon.

>cheap for how fast they go
>small to fit through tight gaps and can hide in a shed
>easily out-accelerates a car

They have some cons though
>if cops catch you they'll still try to PIT manuever you and run you over with the car
>you're fucked if they get out tire spikes
>you're slightly slower in turns
>>
>>15212094
That's what they want you to think
>>
>>15213742
>if cops catch you they'll still try to PIT manuever you and run you over with the car
bullshit
they aren't even allowed to PIT while going over a certain speed due to risk of injury/death of the other driver. Cops would never PIT a motorcycle.
>>
>>15210559

Some type of Motorola.
>>
File: zzzzzztoki280.jpg (20KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzztoki280.jpg
20KB, 280x210px
>>15213786
>motorola

Uh, am I missing something or is this a freudian slip anon?
>>
>>15213838
cantoutruntheradio.png
>>
I'll be surprised if they don't just give up the second you turn into a B road
>>
>>15213842
That song blows cow cock
>>
>>15210559
You can't outrun a radio call.
>>
>>15210559
They are all V6. No police department has enough to fuel up a fleet of V8.
>>
>>15213742
>Dirtbike
>Go off the road
>win.
>>
>>15213784

Oh really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbkkCCpZZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiToYNjwnNs
>Last week, a Eugene man was awarded $180,000 by a jury after being run over and attacked by an Oregon State Police officer.

>The dashcam video from the attack was also released along with the ruling. In the video, Capt. Rob Edwards, with the OSP, is seen chasing down Justin Wilkens, running his bike over, and then kicking the man so hard that he broke his collarbone.

>In spite of the video clearly showing no attempt to brake prior to his car ramming Wilkens, Edwards claimed that he “accidentally bumped” the motorcycle as a result of “brake fade” — a term to describe overheated brakes on older model vehicles.

>After the verdict last week, State Police released a statement that said the agency “is disappointed with the (trial) outcome and feels the actions of our troopers clearly did not violate established procedures or tactics. In situations like these, officers have milliseconds to make what may be life-or-death decisions and those officers should be shielded from the liability of civil damages.”

>Edwards was never suspended for this incident, and only received a written reprimand for failing to report his use of force. Edwards, who was a lieutenant at the time of this stop, has since been promoted to Captain and now he sits at the head of the entire OSP at their headquarters in Bend.
>>
File: 01.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
You could engine swap a Geo Tracker and it would be unstoppable on or off road. Plus you'd look virile, dangerous, and distinguished, in the process.
>>
>Have bike
>Doing a twisties run
>Road I know very well, never even heard of cops there
>80kph speed limit
>Doing over 200, which is enough for them to impound my vehicle and arrest me
>Fly past a cop with a radar
>Have to slow for corner coming up
>See him tearing ass after me
>Ride harder than I've ever ridden before on that road
>Fly out of it towards the highway
>Navigate through the hills area that has lots of unsigned weird roads, pretty sure I lost the cop
>Pop out into light suburban traffic, planning on getting home which was nearby
>See different cop coming from the side, no lights on
>Ride normally past
>He pulls in three cars behind me
>Road changes to 80kph one lane each way
>No traffic coming other direction
>Asshole clenching
>Suddenly cop throws his lights and sirens and guns it around other cars
>Full throttle, start speeding towards an area that always has heavy traffic and isn't that far away
>Lane split through a set of traffic lights and through a highway red light 4 way intersection
>Straight into heavy traffic, begin splitting and filtering like a motherfucker
>See a couple more cops, none throw sirens
>Ride around in heavy traffic a bit
>Start to double back towards home
>Sweating fucking bullets, almost out of fuel
>As I'm coming to some lights I see a group of bikers at the front
>Split and sit in the middle of their pack
>Ride with them until I break off for home
>Get home, park bike in garage
>Get inside, throw up, shaking for like 30 minutes after
>>
>TFW all the poorfags driving hemi police chargers in 15 years
>>
>>15214000
>Kick a dude in the face
>Get promoted
>>
I will say one thing guys.

a 2002 Taurus with a 155 HP engine is NOT nearly enough to run from a V8 charger. Even with a large head start and hitting 100-105 MPH.
>>
>>15212094
>V6 chargers
>can't actually be used to push anything

dont they have like 292 HP or something? Yes, theyll have to rev high but thats no problem as these modern V6's are very rev happy.

You guys are highly deluded. they still have some 270 ft/lbs torque and trust me, thats plenty of power. More than most of you have.
>>
Just remember you may outrun the car but you'll never outrun Motorola. They'll always call ahead for backup.
>>
>>15212094
there's no point in fast police cars. what they want is reliability, durability, and visibility/presence

in Canada, Ontario specifically, I mainly see Tauruses (Taurii?) with AWD and a 3.7L v6, making like 300hp. definitely not super fast, considering it's over 4000lb, but it's definitely not slow
>>
>>15214130
how retarded are you

good job googling torque numbers to explain why a car that is not equipped with a functioning, frame-welded push bar can 'lol just rev real high' to ram vehicles or bulldoze obstructions

don't post on /o/ anymore
>>
>>15212280
Impound your car
>>
>>15214100

'Murica
>>
>>15212280

If you go fast enough over the speed limit in some states there's a threshold where they will arrest you for it
>>
>>15214111

a current year taurus would be a different story
>>
>>15213742
>slightly slower in turns
>than a charger
Do a trackday faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I'm pretty sure it was the other yellow 911 officer.
>>
>>15214837

Cars can come into a corner a bit too fast and oversteer to scrub speed.

Unless you're really fuckin' good, you can't drift your bike.
>>
>>15210690
The R/T Charger is around 5.5 seconds to 60. My IS350 is faster, let alone a 370Z lol.
>>
>>15214130
292 HP would be fine if the car wasn't that heavy. Even the 370 HP R/T Charger is slow for the amount of power/torque it has.
>>
>Cheap car
>Outrun the police

Nigger you have it all wrong.

Buy the most visually scummy 600cc+ streetbike or 350cc+ dirtbike, make sure all the internals are good, HAVE A FUCKING PLAN, slap a rattlecan black paintjob on whatever you bought, and get some cheap black leathers.

Boom, enjoy your outlaw status.
>>
>>15211406
When they risk their lives day and night to protect little liberal nogun children like you, they can use their lights when they please.
>>
>>15214782
The taurus is still in production? what the fuck
>>
>>15215857

Were you trying to match up an 02 taurus against a current generation charger? it would be kind of silly to do that when we have a totally new generation of taurus now, dem apples and oranges
>>
>>15212247

I got pulled over doing 155mph in a 55

didnt even get my license suspended

Got some points and a fine but im still driving
>>
>>15210586
>I think the Cobra is like 4.5 or something close, but with the police package they'd probably get you after a while.
Ya when Op tries taking a corner in his Cobra
>>
>>15215803
Aaand the /pol/tard is triggered again
>>
File: above the law.jpg (86KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
above the law.jpg
86KB, 625x800px
>>15211406
>>
>>15215803
You're confusing traffic cops for actual cops.
>>
>>15212094
I live in a little town in the Southeast and every Charger Pursuit in the county is a v8. Amazed other places get the v6.
>>
>>15215803
Cut the shit. They're only there after the shots have been fired to give punishment.
>>
>>15212028
lol, dick.

nice.

dick.
>>
War story time.

A friend of mine ran from the cops in his 280z.
The cop turned around and tried to chase, but he went into a ditch.

Friend is super paranoid for months, rides motorcycle, drives other car.

A year or so later my friend is on coke and booze, goes drifting around a corner in his neighborhood, hooks a tire in the ditch and rolls the 280z.

He dashes home, bathes in aftershave, brushes hit teeth and walks back where the Z is on its side. A cop is looking in the window with a flashlight and looks up at him and says "You don't remember ME, but I REMEMBER YOU!"

He got ticket for 'excessive speed for conditions" in the mail, and got a decent payout for the Z. Cops couldn't place him in the car at the time of the accident, so no DUI.

Running from the cops is retarded.
>>
File: sighface.jpg (7KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
sighface.jpg
7KB, 184x172px
>tfw your mad max dreams of police chases will never come true without loads of cash and time to build a car capable of out handling todays police cruisers
>or the helicopters

>I'm a LEAN, MEAN, FUEL INJECTED MACHINE!
>crash and die
>you'll never experience this
>>
File: deer head.jpg (87KB, 508x423px) Image search: [Google]
deer head.jpg
87KB, 508x423px
>>15210813
>100 on a country highway at night

I'm all for speed but that is just stupid. A deer running out in front of you will completely total your car.

Think of your car, anon.
>pic related, deer that I ran into in my old car
>I made it dinner
>>
>>15210691
>390 horsie cobra that weight <3600 lbs

>370 AWD hemi that weighs >4500 lbs thanks to all the damn equipment and cages.

Dodge loses again thanks to weight. What a fucking shock.
>>
>>15210559
How in the fuck do people as stupid as you still exist? It is NOT hard to outrun a cop car, it NEVER has been, they are SLOW. What you are not likely to outrun is
>radioed backup that is already in the place you are heading to
>helicopters
>stop sticks
>a good description of your car
>them knowing your plate number
>>
>>15215705
>600cc+ streetbike or 350cc+ dirtbike
There's no point in it being 600cc+ a 600 can disappear down a highway and get off of an exit ramp just as easily as a hayabusa, and the 600 is lighter and more nimble so it will be better for the dash down the back streets or winding roads.

As for the dirtbike, you're only going to try to outrun the cops in an urban or suburban area on a dirtbike, so you don't need top speed or displacement. You'll get away on a 125 2 stroke just fine
>>
>>15210559
Just remember: you can't outrun a radio!

[spoiler]Or a helicopter...[/spoiler]
>>
>>15210691
if you look up there 1/4 time a third gen can outrun the police chargers
>>
>>15210586
> trying to outrun police interceptors on a straight road
> not demolishing them on the touge
>>
>>15218008
>>stop sticks
you mean rubber pokeys?
>>
>>15214000
those must be rare exceptions

seriously what the christ
>>
>>15211923
>go 186 mph in a literbike
>run over dime
>die
>>
>>15213951
this is the stupidest response and it's annoying how often retarded people just parrot it.

you outrun the cops by not getting into a situation where they can radio you in.
>>
File: pdvd008iy.2361.jpg (37KB, 720x298px) Image search: [Google]
pdvd008iy.2361.jpg
37KB, 720x298px
an old Audi S8.

>Fast as dicks.
>Completely anonymous
>Mah Quattro for extra cornering and offroad capability.
>Fuel tank the size of a smal African dictatorship
>Solid as a brick of German Krupp steel.
>>
>>15217666
pretty funny story. how did he get a ticket if he couldn't be placed in the car?

anyway, if you are going to do it, have a plan.
>>
File: DEER.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DEER.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
>>15217746
I'm laughing way too hard at this

But seriously fuck deer
>>
>>15218127
>Or a helicopter...[
The last stand corvette scene proves you wrong.
>>
>>15218291

>Implying it could survive being rammed by an American Charger.
>>
>>15210559
>pass someone one a double yellow with no blinkers
>see cop come around the bend behind you
>flips his lights on and starts accelerating
>Your doing 85 in a 55.....fuck
>luckily your almost at the end of a 2 mile long uphill straightaway with a sharp bend at the top.
>you figure it will take him a few minutes to the top.
>you go around the top bend then duck onto a county road and go behind some brush.
>he pass by going about 120
>you hear on the police scanner that the cop was so far away when you turned off that he could barely tell what color your car was, let alone give a description of your vehicle.

>>>15211923
>loud and conspicuous
>>
>>15210559
Highway Patrol said they top their cars out at 155 at a speedway, but the better bet is probably 135 on a highway.
>>
>>15210559
cant beat them drones mang
also some police will chase you down faster and faster till you crash
>>
You want my advice? Multiple radar detectors and don't fucking speed anywhere a cop will be.

Learn their habits, know the shift changes, memorize what unmarked vehicles are in the station.

Do not speed in traffic, do not speed on easily accessible roads. Only when you're in the middle of bumfuck nowhere are you even slightly safe.

Currently building something that can outrun these fucks but I seriously will never test it against a charger.
I have one ticket for reckless operation, and that's because the vehicle no longer rolled after the wreck.

Cops are driven by the mentality that what they are doing is necessary to the pillars of society. To some degree they are performing a valuable service, but this kind of mentality encourages zealot behavior.

>Cops will pursue you on the road, catch you, and pursue you in court.
>>
>>15214241
what your saying is true the police force is very much about averages
they don't need to pursue you all that quickly or maintain a direct line of sight
all they have to know is where you were last headed and how long ago so they can do dead reckoning and intercept you with other units
people lack patience and seem to have the expectation that there is only one cop car and that drag nets don't happen
>>
>>15210906
All chargers in my area are v6 >>15212028
Someone did this in my driveway and i let them come hide in my basement.
>>
>>15218332
Montana resident here, I also hate deer, also black bears who decide its a good idea to run into the road.
>>
>>15218244
So, by not breaking the fucking law? By killing them all so they can't radio you in?
>>
>>15212094
Can't wait until cops switch over to all-electric smart-car-sized shitboxes

>be 2036
>gasoline no longer available
>drive truck with all-mechanical, carburetted engine
>wood gas generator in bed, EMP mounted on roof
>live as a nomadic lumberjack in the few remaining forests in the US, on the run from the EPA
>when they find you, just get onto an interstate long enough to get up to full speed
>begin to act like you will pull over
>charge and fire EMP, disabling police car's electronic engine controllers
>ride off into the sunset
>>
>>15218291
>AWD
>better for handling
leave
>>
>>15219110
you're too nice to fleeing strangers
>>
>>15210559
the only thing that can outrun a charger cop car has at the least 700hp+

a stock cobra will get caught. one with 750hp however may get away. you can beat the cop but you cant beat their radio.
>>
>>15218332
lost my first car to one of those hooved cunts.
>>
File: 1310585627000.jpg (19KB, 470x349px) Image search: [Google]
1310585627000.jpg
19KB, 470x349px
>>15215803
i probably own more guns and cars than u :p
>>
>>15223439
assmad RWD cuck detected
>>
>>15210559
no car you can afford can outrun a helicopter or a radio
>>
I would get away just fine in my Challenger Hellcat simply because I live in a rural area so the next nearest cop would be quite a ways away. Getting on the blacktopped country roads and throw a few turns in = bye bye cops
>>
>>15210871
Chargers are almost always the 5.7. Taurus' will be the ones with v6s
>>
>>15210559
Even though all the cops in my county are still using Crown Vics, I still wouldn't try it. Wouldn't they get your plates on video if they get close enough?
>>
>>15224177
That depends on if the cop could identify your car quick enough.

I'm surprised criminals haven't dropped spikes yet.
>>
>>15224177
>no car you can afford can outrun a helicopter
>implying

A Bell 206 would have problems keeping up with my Subaru Outback if I wound it out on the highway. Unless they have an MD500, there are plenty of cars that could outrun a helicopter.
>>
>>15224174
>Slower than a cobalt SS
Please the only awd better than rwd is the gizmos in the r35
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.