[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you call this feathering, or cupping, /o/? 2004 mazda 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20160603_153040.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160603_153040.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Would you call this feathering, or cupping, /o/?
2004 mazda 3. It clunks and dives into potholes, so I'm thinking ball joints, shocks seem to be fine.
>>
File: 1421296275978.png (559KB, 491x510px) Image search: [Google]
1421296275978.png
559KB, 491x510px
I would say take the wheel off and look at the ball joints if you think that's what it is. That's what I would do and I'm a certified car master.
>>
>>15200395
>mazda 3
I'd call it shit suspension design, and excess tire wear from your shitty driving.
>>
>>15200395
What mileage? I'm guessing it's due for a suspension rebuild. Use OEM parts if you ever want it to ride like new.
>>
On a side note, do Americans have anything similar to the UK MOT?
Those tires would be an immediate fail and a fine/possible points if caught driving on them
>>
It is heavy wear on the shoulder of a bald tire. Take it to a tire shop with an alignment rack and get it checked.
>>
>>15200395
I call it alignment and a shit driver
>>
>>15201111
not really, we're not cuckhold immigration supporters like you guys.

most states have yearly inspections but i've never heard of a cop writing a ticket for shit tires.
>>
>>15201111
This would fail vehicle inspection since he is going to understeer into pedestrians tomorrow.
>>
>>15201123
America is mostly immigrants and you can get tickets for having an unsafe vehicle.
>>
>>15201130
>muh immigrants
America is mostly german and english with sprinkles of spics and scandis.

other having a signal or headlight out, i have never heard of a ticket being issues for shit tires

your dumbass is welcome to show me proof of a ticket being issued that proves otherwise.

you stupid cuck.
>>
>>15201111
most states have literally nothing at all

you'll get pulled over if your lights aren't working, you have an improperly secured load, or your exhaust is L O U D as fuck but that's just because you're a faggot and irritating/endangering people

I know I can't drive my car in CA, in IL if your exhaust is fucking obnoxious they'll stop you in a hurry but if you explain you're not from there they wave you on
>>
>>15201140
They have the authority to but rarely do for anything other than I obvious stance. If you are pulled over they can give you a ticket for cords showing.
>>
>>15201157
fixit tickets are just in place for cops to:

>have probable cause to stop someone seen to be leaving a stash spot
>reduce violations like speeding (ie, look son I can get you for doing 80 in a 60 or for having a tail light out, you pick) which carry unwarranted consequences for first time offenders

if you're a real big faggot I've seen/heard of cops stacking tint, lights, signal, and exhaust tickets on top of something else just to give you an extra hard fucking, but 95% of the time if you go to court they'll just drop everything and make you pay a fine and take an online driving course

the one time I got stopped for speeding on the highway he wrote me a ticket for my headlight instead (they were in good working order and we both knew it) not a statecuck but in the US if you're not loaded with weed and coke fixit tickets work in your favor more often than not
>>
>>15201193
Fix it tickets are to get you to fix your shitbox. They get you for speeding, notice something else and have to justify the stop so they only give you the fixit
>>
>>15200395
Get an alignment and change your tires, faggot.
>>
>>15201111
>On a side note, do Americans have anything similar to the UK MOT?
Nope. Not at all. That's why people drive cars that are literally rusted through at the floorpan.
>>
OP again, my sister offered to trade cars yesterday (meaning look at and fix it), just trying to see what was going on. Apparently Mazda 3s cup the insides of of the rears really fast by poor factory camber choice, this looked more fucked front end.
147k on the clock.
>>
>>15201111

State level.

Some states fail for even a check engine light.
>>
The entire tire is worn out, I'd say that if there IS a problem with something mechanical or alignment even, its not anything you would see too much over the life of the tire.

If anything, I would throw new tires on and have an alignment done, and also have them check the ball joints and tie rod ends. Again, the fact that the tire is worn pretty evenly everywhere, and the fact that the shoulder isn't down to steel means its not such a sever problem that will instantly destroy a new tire.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.