[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of a reliable truck I could get for about 2000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-12-26_02-12-01.jpg (84KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-26_02-12-01.jpg
84KB, 450x259px
Does anyone know of a reliable truck I could get for about 2000 usd? Preferably something as big as an F-150. Age doesn't matter eaither. I just want a truck that will get me from point A to B and still haul things when I need it too. Pic related. Not my truck but looks just like it.
>>
Of course, there's old beat to shit base model 2wd fleet trucks for cheap everywhere
>>
>>15188791
F150 with the 300 cubic inch 6 cylinder.
>>
>>15188791
What do you need to haul?
>>
>>15188791
I've found 80s Dodge trucks very reliable and cheap too.
>inb4 hurr chrysler hurr transmissions
They come with either 318/5.2L or 360/5.9L engines, strong and bullet proof. 727( 3 speed auto) or 4 speed manual for trans options.

I'd say an 80s chevy/gmc but the prices are getting stupid high on some. A 90s chevy would get the job done, the 350 is very reliable but expect rust and you usually only get a long bed with single cab.
I try to stay away from fords(I've never had good luck with the majority them) that being said I owned a 78 f250 and it was a pretty good truck. The 460 is the only engine option worth it. I also owned a 2000 f150, beat that truck to hell and it kept going, get one with the 5.4L

Hope this helps
>>
90's Ram and F150 can be had for $2000 all day.

But if you want 4WD, crew cab, dually, or Diesel you can forget $2000 because those are usually priced higher.
>>
I've been looking for a cheap pickup too. Single cab long bed work truck with 4x4 that isn't a heap of shit.

Been scouring the Masison wi craigslist with few results
>>
>>15188811
That's what I have now. No problems with the engine itself but i keep having to replace a bunch of stupid shit and I'm putting so much money in it I might as well buy a newer truck
>>
>>15188813
Scrap, bails of hay, furniture, wood, whatever else and possibly a pop up.
>>
>>15188864
Thanks anon. Will look around in my area and check them out.
>>
>>15188994
How many Americans?
>>
>>15188791
Post your local craigslist.
>>
>>15189046
I can usually get about 4 or 5 of them. Depending on the state.
>>
>>15188985
Any $2000 truck is gonna need work now and then. You already have one of the most reliable combos you can get.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.