[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to a stance car show with a buddy >10 different flavors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1442105636390.jpg (87KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
1442105636390.jpg
87KB, 648x484px
>go to a stance car show with a buddy
>10 different flavors of vape clouds hit me like a freight train
>right at the entrance there's a table with more trophies than there are cars
>nothing but late 2000's shitboxes
>stanced Acura RSX with the hood up, completely stock
>stanced KIA Soul, with the fucking hood up too
>every car is stanced and has a detachable steering wheel, windshield banners with their "crew", and bubble shifters
>one retard in a Maxima just blasting spanish music
>guy cleaning up his G35's faded paint
>guy with a dslr is walking around taking shots of these heaps and actually handing out business cards
>people are actually paying to take pictures of their shitty cars

How can stancefags take themselves seriously?
>>
I dunno man, it's weird. Luckily stancefagging isn't very popular here. They're the minority at the meets I've been to.
>>
>here's a bunch of people enjoying themselves and having fun with their cars
>why is this allowed???

You sound like an embittered person.
>>
>>15187903
>ugh, why doesn't everyone have the exact same preferences for cars as i do???????

just kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>15187997
Was about to say this

I wish we could all just get along
>>
>>15188108
Its the fault of stance culture.
>>
>Stancefags are the worst
>Hey buddy, let's go to a stance car show!

Interesting logic
>>
>>15187903
>one retard in a Maxima just blasting spanish music

I immediately imagined that it was the Mexican hat dance song and laughed
>>
File: 1464180272480.jpg (14KB, 255x230px) Image search: [Google]
1464180272480.jpg
14KB, 255x230px
>>
>>15188257
i heard this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_mfv4qems
>>
>>15187903
>>go to a stance car show with a buddy
>>every car is stanced

Well, no shit, it's a stance meet.
>>
>>15187903
>mfw had to remove my old ikea bubble shifter i made because of stancefags asking me about it
>>
>go to the canyons near my house
>a bunch of fucking fags in miatas
>sounds like their red lining their shitty 1.3L 2cylinder engine
>they all pull over to let me overtake
>>
>>15189586
I wish I had canyons and mountains to hoon on ;_; parking lots suck and the drifting events at the track are held on a shitty skid pan. Midwest Canada sucks.
>>
>>15189608
Yeah they are fun you should move to the west coast of you want to do more than burnout contests in McDonald's parking lots
>>
>>15187903
At least they weren't on the road obstructing traffic.
>>
My friends younger brother and his friends are into stancefag shit.
I really need to go with them to a meet and take pics.

When i used to live in a diff city id go to the local Sonics on Sat nights and watch the Stancefags meet up there.
In the hour that id be there eating id see atleast 10 cars bottom out where the street and driveway meet and hear the scrapes/light bangs of their undercarriage hitting the speedbumps.
Never saw anyone get stuck or lose oil but i did see 2 front bumpers come off and a rear bumper crack in half
>>
If you really wanted to make fun of them you should have stayed till the end. Guarantee you 70% scraped on the way out to the parking lot. But these fucks are so retarded, they actually have turned scraping into a contest because the more you are doing it, the lower you went. So it would have been just you raging. Maybe though, just maybe, some stancefag on the edge might have had the laughing at him as a wake up call
>>
>>15189572

>ikea
>bubble shifter

I'm intrigued anon. Tell me more.
>>
>>15189441
Kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.