[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>light turns green >a car is sitting in the middle of intersection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 570x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 570x840px
>light turns green
>a car is sitting in the middle of intersection not moving
>refuses to go back behind the white line
>holds back traffic in all directions except right-handers

Why do these faggots exist?
>>
>>15184352
For insurance cash outs when youre sick of your shitbox. Just hit them
>>
File: Aoi_Eir_Itataku_sapporotaxi01.jpg (47KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi_Eir_Itataku_sapporotaxi01.jpg
47KB, 580x435px
>>15184352
>a car is sitting in the middle of intersection not moving
>refuses to go back behind the white line

Lots of people don't care if they stick out nowadays. A lot of times, they just run the red light after forcing the lights force oncoming traffic to stop.

The attitude is a downstream result from the "ugly american" behaviour syndrome so common with americans since reagan made it fashionable to be conspicuously selfish. Over time during his presidency, that deliberate selfishness attitude evolved into a cultural change in america. In foreign countries, one name for that kind of arrogant uncaring behaviour is "ugly american".

Sure, there are lots of polite people too. But these totally selfish people get in your face sometimes. As a result of the chronic bad behaviour, the city council got many complaints from the "traffic cop liberals" as the conservative opposition called them. Nevertheless, these liberals managed to convince the council to install some stop light cameras at several problem intersections. A lot of the bad behaviour thus stopped, proving that those liberals were correct. If regulations aren't enforced, the scofflaws will break the law in ever increasing numbers.

The debate still continues about cellphone use in cars. The state law says no hands-on use of phones in cars, but the city got complaints from the conservatives that it's important to be able to take calls on demand in order to conduct business. Once again, they said the liberal overprotective nannies were trying to stifile business by having city police enforce no texting no calling in cars. For now, the police were instructed to only ticket the most serious offenders while the debate goes on. Getting rid of texting while driving is yet another liberal nanny plot to stifle business! So, it's another case of the conservatives acknowledging the laws exist, but that the city should not enforce them in the local area. De Facto Deregulation in other words.
>>
>>15184823
>types an essay to say that he hates America and it's the only country with shitty drivers
Kek
>>
>>15184823
You need a hobby anon.
>>
>>15184829
Not him, but Americans are the worst drivers in the white world. Having actually been to all of the white world, I can say this from experience. I think your culture is too forgiving to incompetence and mistakes. In Hungary, where I'm from, people shame you for every mistake, and as a result people get their shit together fast. Same for most other countries. I know most of you conservative types won't admit it, but even your ideal white Christian American in a muscle car is an incompetent coward who meets every confrontation with a gun or 911, not to mention the liberal prius boys that infest son many States. I think your cowardice and incompetent all sprout from one place, but I've only lived here for ten years and I'm not a sociologist, so I can only observe the symptom and not the cause.

Don't take this as me saying all Americans are incompetent cowards, but when you're surrounded by mostly that kind of person, it's hard to be different. I know that living here has made me a little soft. I never thought I'd ever call the cops to handle a confrontation until I lived here for a while.
>>
>>15184924
tldr; I legitimately have autism
>>
>>15184924
This.

That >>15184823 post was spot on observation of the usa culture changes.
>>
>>15184823
Where I live that's actually what you're supposed to do
When you want to turn left, you pull into the intersection (without turning your wheels) and wait until it's clear. If the light changes, you have the right-of-way to complete your turn. It's super fucking annoying when people here don't get it
>>
>>15184924
>In Hungary, where I'm from, people shame you for every mistake, and as a result people get their shit together fast.

We can't do that here or else get accused of racism by hispanics and blacks using the system.

>I think your culture is too forgiving to incompetence and mistakes.
It's not so much the culture as the MECHANICS of the system. When people get into trouble, they use lawyers or other tactics to try to avoid blame or fines. For certain things, that approach means attacking the careers of politicians or staff in such a way that they find it easier to let you go than to prosecute you. As a result, rich get a much easier time and not only don't go to jail, they even get fewer fines even though a rich person would be able to pay fines much more easily than a poor person.

The other part about tolerating mistakes is that crusading violent activists such as Black Lives Matter deliberate use anti-discrimination laws to force business and politicians to obey them. It's not that BLM would win a court case, they would lose, but since a court case costs money and/or gives negative publicity, the business or politician often gives in even though that was the wrong legal thing to do (non enforcement of laws). It's easier to give away the public's safety than to get a blemish on the career. It's pretty cynical of BLM and latino activists too to do that, but that's how it is. We end up with laws never getting enforced which was one of Trump's pet peeves. As he put it, if the law is unjust, get rid of it, otherwise enforce it evenly and fairly. But special interest minority groups certainly hate the idea of laws being enforced.
>>
>>15184352
You can get ticketed for this in california.
>>
>>15184823
There are no upvoats here.
>>
>>15184924
Go throw a pork chop at a Jew and cry about the Commies again, Magyar.
>>
File: 4L_e2icSSk4.jpg (51KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
4L_e2icSSk4.jpg
51KB, 670x472px
>>15184823
>writing a literal essay about how it's Reagan's fault that stupid drivers exist
>on a Malaysian basketweaving forum
>>
>>15184352
This only happens if someone has crawled to the white line behind me or some ass has pulled so close I have to go.

>>15184924
Taking the bait.
1. America is not China where you kill yourself because you've failed starting your own business.
2. You either carry a gun or call the people who carry a gun. You can't talk down a robber or rapist, get fucking real.
3. I guess being a competent hero means having high crime rates, dashcams on every car, and an overtly corrupt government.
America has the worst drivers because we don't have to be good drivers. The entire country has enough wealth that automatics are the standard and mostly everyone can afford a serviceable vehicle (and a smartphone to conveniently use in that vehicle), lots of land and wide roads means lots of leeway for errors on the road, efficient engineering of highways instead of just making roundabouts, anyone and everyone has a license because public transportation isn't viable outside of a city, high safety ratings on most vehicles means you don't need to drive as carefully as a 3rd world country. It is also because Americans have no worries that we are regressing as a society--there's no need for hard workers and wise men at the moment.
8/10 made me irritated.
>>
>>15184924
>Hungary
>white
>>
>>15186705
Maybe they don't want to move despite blocking because the traffic light camera will record them as moving thru a red light. At their location, despite blocking, the rear plate will not be photographed until they cross the intersection line after they do their illegal turn.

So, it's ruthless of them to sit there blocking, but at least they circumvent being recorded by the traffic camera. It's no where as bad as if they were in the leftmost turn lane wanting to do a right turn at the intersection.
>>
>>15184352
Because you're too cowardly to honk them, or push them further out.
>>
>>15188168
>high safety ratings

I hate this shit.
I want cars to be unsafe as fucking possible so people actually pay attention.
>>
>>15184924
>>15184823
The americans will be butthurt and call you a poorfag eurocuck, but you're right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.