[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone from Italy, Spain or Netherlands? I'm looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 007-2006-honda-s2000.jpg (88KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
007-2006-honda-s2000.jpg
88KB, 750x422px
Anyone from Italy, Spain or Netherlands?
I'm looking for local used car sites of countries mentioned above

Pic related, I'm hunting for an s2000
>>
>>15174806
Why an S2K when there's better cars available?
>>
>>15174806
mobile.de
autoscout.de
>>
>>15174811
Well, humor me then?
I'm coming from an supercharged mx5 NB, already sold it and want to upgrade to something bit more civilized

>>15174813
Already using those, i was looking for local sites with more supply
>>
Gaspedaal.nl
Autoscout24.nl
Marktplaats.nl

Those are the dutch sites that are used alot
>>
>>15174916
thanks

and bump
>>
>>15174825
What's your price range? If you don't give a shit about practicality you could get an Opel Speedster (basically a Lotus Elise with a bodykit and an engine swap) for around 15k.
>>
>>15175057
≤15k€
The main reasons i got rid of the supercharged mx5 was total lack of practicality, probably the most fun you can have inside city but total pain in the ass on highway. I'm looking for an roadster that's fun inside the city AND can handle the highways on longer trips; so unfortunately speedster / elise is out of the questions.
>>
>>15175097
How about a Boxster then? Make sure to take preventative measures against IMS bearing failure and you'll have a great car, possibly the most daily driveable sports car if you don't need back seats.
>>
>>15175109
Okay now you're just grasping, an s2k is better than the booster in every way. The man wants a good car not a slow poser shit heap
>>
>>15175115
A Boxster S can be had for about the same as an S2K, and they're much more common around here. It's a viable option.
>>
>>15175109
Good option, but i just can't handle the headlamps on 1st gen boxster. And of course a lot higher insurance / maintenance costs then s2k
>>
>>15175138
Other than that, there's a bunch of Z3s, Z4s and SLKs.

Saabs are kinda cool but I doubt they're what you're looking for if you're looking at S2000s.

There's a few C4 Corvettes, but lol Dutch fuel prices will make them expensive as hell in the long run.

And if you're mad, a Jag XK8 maybe?
>>
>>15175173
Already gone over all of those, imo s2k beats out everything in the <15k€ price range when looking for something extremely fun with medium practicality
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.