[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok, so explain this for me please ;_; >so i'm locking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
ok, so explain this for me please ;_;

>so i'm locking rear wheel
>clutch is NOT pressed
does it stall? and then what?
>>
>>15174749
You press the clutch all the way in, cruise without the engine running, take control of the bike and the situation and then when it's safe, stand up and then sit down hard as you release the clutch to force start the engine again.

Even a 15 year old knows this.
>>
>>15174880
This is the only correct answer.

I would advise you try this out on a wet road first. It will make it easier for you to regain traction.
>>
>>15174880
Can't you just start the engine with the starter? seems much safer than jumping on your bike
>>
>>15174893
Also, I'm a cager, never had a bike license, only know because I once had an Enduro which I had for a couple of weeks before selling it.
I drove a moped once or twice in my youth as well.

>>15174897
Sorry, I don't know if it's good for the starter while doing that at speeds since all I had was a kicker starter.
but then again, clutch->starter->release clutch should work the same.
>>
>>15174880
>stand up and then sit down hard
wat
>>
>>15175729
Have you ever started a motorcycle
>>
>>15175741
i've been riding street bikes and dirtbikes for over 11 years and that makes absolutely no sense

>>stand up and then sit down hard

what is this supposed to accomplish
>>
>>15175776
are you an actual retard? He means while it's moving; to push start it.
>>
>>15175791
>while its moving
>push start
>while its moving
>retard

If you're on the bike and its moving, you don't have to push it, you fucking retard, because its already moving.

Also, if you lock up the rear wheel bad enough to stall the engine on a motorcycle, you've already crashed.
>>
>>15175810
he obv meant bump start you pedantic wanker
>>
>>15175824
still doesn't require you stand up and sit down you autistic poofta.

all you need to do is get the bike going around 5mph, kick it into second gear, and drop the clutch. getting the engine to turn over has nothing to do with body position
>>
>>15175836
The sitting down is to give the tires more grip for when you release the cutch.

How the heck did you survive 11 years on your bicycle?
>>
>>15175858
Or you could just stay sitting, accomplishing the same thing
>>
>>15175858
that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If anything, the extra movement and impact would destabilize the bike. 1: if you lock up the rear wheel and stall the bike on the road, you have no business being on a motorcycle
2) if you can't bump start a bike easily without "losing traction" you have no business being on a bike.

also, jumping down in the suspension isn't going to give you more traction
>>
>>15175863
>the same thing
not really
>>
>>15175858
>bicycle?

annnd its a confirmed troll thread.
can't you find something better to do with your time?
>>
>>15175867
>Haven't owned an old moped or mc without electric starter - the post.

>>15175878
You're salty because you got told you haven't learned a single thing in 11 years?
>>
>>15175882
>holds on to some elmer fudd belief that doesn't have psychics or any kind of mechanical engineering theory to back it up
>continues to shit post.
>>
>>15175867
>also, jumping down in the suspension isn't going to give you more traction.
The fuck?
Someone give this boy a book about physics.
>>
>>15175896
confirmed for never having ridden a motorcycle.

also, the only thing youd have to worry about while bump starting a bike, is when it bucks a little bit when the tranny engages. of course, this would only matter if you a 50lb fairy and you're on something with a massive engine. B ut even in that case, less traction would be better because when the wheel catches, it wont be such a violent jerk and it will skid a bit instead of throwing you over the bars.

Again.. it would take a very large engine and youd have to be very weak for this to be a problem
>>
>>15175933
Confirmed for not reading the thread.

Everything you need to be educated is said above, excluding your posts that is.
>>
>>15175939
this has got to be in the top three most retarded threads Ive ever seen on 4chan. You;re bad at shitposting and you're bad at motorcycles. just quit.
>>
>>15175945
Read the thread, it's not hard.

Stop trying to act like the one that is right, it's embarrassing to see your posts.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.