[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking why, burgerclaps? So obsessed with military vehicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: suv stroller.jpg (136KB, 625x547px) Image search: [Google]
suv stroller.jpg
136KB, 625x547px
Fucking why, burgerclaps? So obsessed with military vehicles to fill up with 500 pounds of groceries to last a few days.
>>
>>15154861
the hummer has not been in production for some time now
>>
File: race-car-shopping-cart.jpg (160KB, 900x657px) Image search: [Google]
race-car-shopping-cart.jpg
160KB, 900x657px
>>15154861
What's wrong with having a little fun? As a young child I always wanted my parents to get the race car shopping cart when we went grocery shopping.
>>
So a dude's got some blackmail on your sister and he wants to make an exchange at the local McDicks. You dont want to give in, but you dont want him to win either, and you cant just kill the guy. So what do you do? You dont shave or shower for a few days before the meet. You dont even sleep. Wear military surplus and a biker jacket. Rent a humvee. No, not one of those pussy hummers, an actual Humvee. Drive to McDougalls blasting Know Your Enemy at full volume. Park in the handicap spot. The guy will shit his pants and give you everything he has.
>>
File: MFW.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>15154861
>military vehicles
Implying that the H2 is a military vehicle.
>>
>>15154861
That's a pretty shit photoshop job m8
>>
>>15154861
To cart their fat asses around in. Duh.

A family of four can easily end up at half a tonne, especially if you add luggage to that. You need a vehicle with cargo capability to deal with that. Especially with the shitty roads they have there.
>>
>>15154861
Is this image like 11 years old?
>>
>>15155212
That's no lie. I've seen lots of families where they were all between 250-350 lbs. My aunt and uncle's family are like that. Aunt and uncle are both over 300lbs easy. One of their children is a healthy weight (he might actually be underweight, his #1 goal in life is to not be a disgusting ham planet like the rest of his family) while the other 2 are pushing 225-250 lbs and appear bigger / heavier every time I see them at family gatherings.
>>
File: ultimate soccermom mobile.jpg (95KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate soccermom mobile.jpg
95KB, 900x596px
woman like them because they think its safer in car years Clarkson is complaining about SUVS being everywhere. In anywhere that isnt yuropoor there will be a mother daily driver an suv and if they are rich it will be a g class.
>>
basil
>>
>>15154861
the SUV / lifted truck are crutches for people in the US who usually cant drive and think a combination of the following

>this car is larger so it is more safe
>this car is more intimidating / has more road presence so other cars will drive more carefully around me
>I can bully people out of the way if I drive this car unsafely
>>
>>15155212
This is the sad truth.
>>
>>15156333
Am I the only one here who loves the aesthetic of the G class, but is fucking appalled at the conditions it is used in?

why can't i be driving this around the middle east, carting weapons to saudis
>>
>>15157171
>Giving those who serve the antichrist arms.
No thanks senpai. I'd rather imagine it rolling around the peaceful Austrian countryside. Exploring and bringing families to their camping spots via a comfy, military chic chariot.
>>
>>15157171
>>15157321

You both have it wrong. I would love to drive around Kenya dressed like the hunter from Jumanji and have my elephant gun mounted above my door while Taylor Swift gives me and handjob while dressed in Victorian clothing as we drive up to out mansion/plantation adorned with various hunting trophies.
>>
>>15157915
truly, this is what heaven should be like
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.