[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an app/website where you can submit fun roads to drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mane.jpg (52KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
mane.jpg
52KB, 500x494px
Is there an app/website where you can submit fun roads to drive on? Like a big crowdsourced list of great driving roads in your area, where you can take pictures and write reviews and shit? I haven't been able to find any decent roads near me (Las Vegas) that aren't always crowded, and I figured there must be other enthusiasts here that know of some good spots.
>>
File: 1438308461693.jpg (36KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
1438308461693.jpg
36KB, 400x367px
I'd also be interested in this. I live in South Florida and there is no place good to drive.
>>
That's a cool concept, except I have a feeling cops would love it too
>>
http://www.twistyroadfinder.com/

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/
>>
>>15144637
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.porsche.gtsroutes&hl=en

Porsche GTS Routes is the only one I'm familiar with.
>>
>>15147877
Pre-determined rather than crowd sourced.
>>
>>15147949
>"And that’s not all. With this Porsche app, Sports Car enthusiasts can even record their own routes using GPS and thus capture their own GTS moments. Perhaps to re-live them again and again. Or to share them with their friends and like-minded people in the GTS Community. Create a unique travel itinerary for other genuine Sports Car enthusiasts. Join in the search to find the most attractive GTS route in the world, so that everyone can experience the ultimate in driving pleasure. Welcome to the GTS Community."
>>
>>15148096
Well then. Carry on.
>>
Nice thread! I just got the app and I'll see if it's any good in Wisconsin. The driftless area has a few nice roads because of its hilly nature, but a database is always welcome
>>
>>15144724
South Florida meet when
>>
>>15149002
there was one recently. it was cringe worthy I'm glad I didn't go.
>>
>>15144637
alpinespeedstars.com

Waiting for their map to go live again.
>>
>>15144637
Nigga, there are so many empty old roads along route 66
>>
>>15150055
What happened
>>
>>15144637
>submit fun roads to drive on
And have them ruined by normies/sunday drivers/cyclists/cops.
>>
>>15150070
I just saw the photos. It was a couple shitboxes and some anons with downs syndrome.
>>
Can't let this thread die.
>>
>>15150055
>it was cringe worthy I'm glad I didn't go.

Translates to:
> I couldn't face dealing with /o/ anons
> I was too pussy to show them my car
> Y-you too...
>>
>>15153268
Senpai...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.