[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever successfully dagumi'd? These threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: memes.gif (1009KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
memes.gif
1009KB, 500x200px
Have any of you ever successfully dagumi'd?

These threads can't always be about crashing, what amazing feats have you pulled off in your car?

I'll start
>camping with some friends
>taking dirt road in a fwd shitbox
>starting to get the hang of corners
>perfect corner coming up
>pick up some speed
>rip the handbrake commence hektik skid
>make it around the corner and regain traction on concrete bridge
Felt so fucking good
>>
>>15092236
I can heel toe downshift I guess, I'm too protective of my shitbox to try anything truly hektik
>>
>>15092236
>heavy snow, roads not plowed yet
>fwd shitbox with shitty all seasons
>left turn on highway exit, going 40-45mph, concrete on both sides
>rear end slides out
>ohshit.mp4
>turn wheel to the right and give some gas
>durifto the whole turn, maybe 250 feet
>end up perfectly staight on the corner exit
Was pleasantly suprised i didnt just smash the wall.
>>
>>15092671
This.
Hopefully when im in the position where im able to hoon carelessly being financially sound, ill try and rip some hektik skids and not die in the process.
>>
>tfw when you skid all four tires on your FWD shitbox
>>
>payday so its time for those mickey Thompson DRs I've had my eye on
>its raining
>hear horror stories of people who dd on drag radials on a rainy day
>driving along just set the cruise to 70 on the highway in the downpour
>cars rear end just starts drifting to the left while im just driving at 70
>turn the wheel to the left and the car is over corrected and starts fishtailing to the right
>gently counter steer
>straight line travel achieved
>looking like an idiot in a stang and hitting a wall: avoided
>>
>>15092695
I've done this so many times when I was learning to drive muh-stang. Rain was enough to get me running in the 90s.
>>
I drift off-road all the time, but otherwise I'm too pussy to drift on the street
>>
I slipped in a wet corner, counter steered and saved it. It looked pretty cool to other people I guess. I even had some old lady flip me off so I guess it looked pretty madddddd.
>>
>>15092236
I used to go out at night and drive like an absoloute mentalist

Foot to the floor as fast as possible and sideways through every corner.

I stopped because there was a house on one corner [it was in the middle of nowhere] and they came out to try and get some footage of me to report to the police I guess but my highbeams were on

I also went around a corner to find someone driving, with no lights, at 1am. Since their lights weren't on I had no idea they were there until I flew around this tight 130 odd degree corner at almost full lock. There was no way to get past so I went to run it off the road instead and somehow kept it from going totally off.
>>
My fwd shitbox just fucking slides at the tangent emitting horrible rubber scraping noises and vibrations whenever i try to do a roundbout in wet weather.
It's not complete understeer but it does not feel pleasant at all.
I guess my all season tires just float on a bit of rain.
>>
>>15094408
That's because its literally dragging the rear tyres across the tarmac, it's what happens.

The only way to solve it is to go fast enough that the rubber properly slides or do it when its wet enough that the friction doesn't cause huge vibration.
>>
File: 20151104_112726.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151104_112726.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
I dagumi'd a Toro at work today.

They're fun little shits - mid-engined, RWD, dogleg 3-speed manual, manually locking rear diff.
>>
>>15094313

The roads where I live are too shitty to drift on. I got really scared that I broke something when I hit a pothole going sideways. I keep it to a well maintained parking lot now.
>>
I have a fwd CR-V that I sometimes manage to properly drift, but usually only in the rain and when I use the handbrake just right bc have no idea how I do it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.