[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the CR-V a woman's car? I'm thinking of buying a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is the CR-V a woman's car? I'm thinking of buying a newer one as my DD.
>>
>>15091985
Get a manual fwd HRV instead. The new CRV's are too big. The HRV is what the 3rd gen is supposed to be like.
>>
>>15091985
Do you really need an Es u vee OP?
Think long and hard asshole
>>
No such thing as a men's or women's car unless we're talking le angry Ute or a miata with eyelashes. Get the cleanest older one (I think like 200-2004?) you can instead, they have tons of hidden compartments, the front seats fold back into sleeping cots, and there's a folding table hidden in the trunk.
>>
>>15091985
Yes it's a woman's or cuck's car. What self-respecting man drives a crossover?
>>
>>15092037
>Get the cleanest older one (I think like 200-2004?)

Wow, poorfag much? Do you work part time at a retail store or something? You're probably a busrider, too.

I'm sick of you stupid fucking faggots telling everyone to purchase some old 10 year old rust bucket piece of trash. Some people value their safety over some shekels.
>>
>>15092054
the year the CRV lost the spare tire on its tailgate it lost any personality
>>
>>15092071
>buying a CR-V for its personality

Not sure if shitposting or just dumb.
>>
CR-V is the ultimate retirement car.
>>
>>15091985
What do you need in a car? Where do you live? Buying new? Budget? Cash or financing? How much down? and how much do you make a month?
>>
>>15091985
Small crossovers are meme cars

The trunk and interior space between them and midsize sedans isn't that different.

Just get an accord
>>
>>15092081
the first two generations of the crv predate the 'small crossover blob' theme that makes newer crossovers bland

>>15092122
more like a big station wagon
>>
>>15092071
>Honda crossover
>personality
>>
>>15092071
But it gained sound insulation. The old ones were terribly loud.

>>15091985
If you need a lot of cargo room and don't want a larger car, yeah, it's fine. But if you care about driving and good interior ergonomics, and don't need quite as much space, the Mazda CX-5 is better and more reliable. Honda's reliability has dropped ever since they adopted CVTs and touchscreens.
>>
>>15091985
It's a woman's car if a woman is driving it

Why do you want one? They're slow, handle like shit, get shitty mpg, and not as reliable as Honda's other products.
>>
>>15092122
i have experience with both an accord and cr-v

the crv is superior
>front seats have armrests
>easier to load shit in the back (no lifting up and out of a trunk)
>it comes with a fucking built in removable picnic table
>shorter wheelbase so it's easier to make turns/park
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.