[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Mitsubishi has been sold I guess my dream of ever seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: montero.png (194KB, 624x300px) Image search: [Google]
montero.png
194KB, 624x300px
Now that Mitsubishi has been sold I guess my dream of ever seeing the Montero Sport make a return is truly at an end. I shed a tear.

The best vehicle I ever owned was the Montero Sport.
>>
>non oem alternator industry literally dying overnight
>>
It probably lasted you so well because the previous owner maintained it well.

Your throwaway attitude is cancer
>>
>>15050036
>making accusations

I keep my Montero in great shape. I constantly clean the interior and shampoo everything, change oil all the time and replace whatever parts need replacing. It's dirty under the hood but I always maintain what needs to be kept new. Also go fuck yourself because I have had this car in my family for 10 years and ours is the 2001 XLS. We have had it much much much longer than the original owner.
>>
>>15050070
Ok sorry.

Just last year someone posted almost the exact thing you did but he loved his Montero because it lasted him so long without dying. He didn't do any maintenance
>>
>>15049843
My mate was selling a 2000 413k mile one awhile back. As much as I detest the term, it was bulletproof
>>
>>15050070
I bought an 03 XLS used and it was arguably the worst maintenance experience I've ever had.
>parents and I paid $5k for it in 2012, 117k miles. Overpaid handily but was for the most part not my money, and not my choice in cars.
>shitty plastic clips on radiator fan broke, had to replace twice, horrible design
>went through 4 (four) radiators in 3 years
>rotors mount backwards or some shit like that, makes replacing pads something around an 8 hour job with
>not even awd
>super loose steering wheel, feels like driving a Fedex truck
>had to replace an engine coil last spring, 5th cyl was misfiring
>its sitting at 144k miles right now. All of this in 25k +/- miles.

And at the end of it all, cracked head gasket. It now occupies the front half of my driveway, haven't decided to try and sell it to some poor unsuspecting soul or if I'm going to just part it out. Be lucky to get $2,000 for it.
>>
They weren't sold, a company bought a majority share of their stock.

Besides, with SUVs coming back, we might get the Montero Sport back. But Mitsubishi needs a brand-wide overhaul, and I'm not talking about their current bullshit direction.
>>
Never have i loved a car like i love my Montero Sport. ive driven it up mountains, snow, everything. still kickin hard at 197k miles. And yes I did lose my virginity in the back seat there is tons of room.
>>
The only Mitsubishi line worth anything is the Mitsubishi Fuso line of commercial trucks, and Daimler already owns that.

Even before the Evolution X ended production, Mitsubishi was on life support.
>>
fuck the sport. it's just an l200 wagon. just get a new nx.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.