[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ I might be moving to upstate NY soon. What are the auto laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: New_york_map-2.gif (317KB, 1412x1060px) Image search: [Google]
New_york_map-2.gif
317KB, 1412x1060px
/o/ I might be moving to upstate NY soon. What are the auto laws like up there (emissions, safety, etc)?
>>
>>15049439
>>15049439
fuck off we're full.
>>
File: 1442792087565.jpg (81KB, 737x621px) Image search: [Google]
1442792087565.jpg
81KB, 737x621px
>>15049439
>wanting to move to NY
>>
No worries I will be a good time to get the same as the one that I have to do with my mom has the right direction of a good time for you to be the best regards and I will have the same time to get a good time for you to be the best regards.

-Upstate NY
>>
File: Lakeview2.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Lakeview2.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>15049439
Upstater here.

what would you like to know anon?
As far as inspection its pretty normal.
>>
>>15049439
What do you mean by upstate? Central NY or the North Country?

If Central NY like Syracuse and Albany and so on, enjoy the salt and potholes. Laws are not too bad. Lots of speed traps.

If North Country like Malone Potsdam and so on, some of the small hick towns may hassle you over window tint. Not too bad otherwise.
>>
When you buy a new car, it has to be the "California smog legal" model... But I don't know how many cars have both a "California smog" version and a version for the rest of the USA.
>>
>>15052763
Almost all cars have "50 state emissions" now
>>
Lol, upstate ny it's all fucking hicks up there they go to hide because they can't survive on strong island
>>
>>15052989
0/10 you stupid mexican nigger.
>>
>>15049439
Upstate is just safety. Once you get a couple counties from NYC they have safety & emissions. What part of upstate?
>>
>>15050363
Mostly just the modification laws. For ex: In my current state, if the car came with a steering wheel airbag, you must have that airbag until the car is considered historic. If the car didn't come with forced induction, you can't add it until the car is considered historic)
>>
>>15053056
Near Rochester
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.