[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new e class looks like a joke previous version was better from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
new e class looks like a joke

previous version was better from the back

front hasnt changed i believe?
>>
Ah yes, another thread where NEETS argue about the aesthetics of a car they can't afford
>>
>>15020009
what makes you think that? projecting?
>>
>>15020021
>gets triggered
>projecting!
Pls
>>
It's discrete and modern, worthy of a Merc imo. Maybe a little rounded. But dignified enough for a car of its class.
>>
>>15020034
2015 is the best in years imho

2016/17 looks like a joke
>>
I think they look good.

Like a miniature S-Class. I wasn't considering buying one over an ES350, But I'm looking more and more at the E350.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
I think Merc ruined the new model designs (with the exception for the C/S class coupes which look amazing imo)

All the sedan versions look shit to be honest, and I would gladly take the older gen model over the new ones. (My dad had a 2012 C-Class SE)

Another thing Merc somehow ruined is the interior design. The seats look fucking amazing and comfortable, something you would find in a real luxury car like a Bentley/Rolls but what ruins it for me is the ugly as shit display screen. (Exception for the S-class because it dont look like a tablet hanging on the dashboard)

>Posting as a Benz fanboy, although I'd much rather take a BMW or even an Audio over the new Merc models if I was buying a sedan.
>>
very clear comparison video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqDgrZJsEaM

front hasnt changed much, i see a minor difference in the lights

but the back is fucked up on the 2017
>>
>>15020072
from one merc fanboy to another

they are fucking up so badly i consider getting a 5 series bmw instead of an e class
>>
File: 4..jpg (104KB, 702x381px) Image search: [Google]
4..jpg
104KB, 702x381px
>>15020072
new e class interior looks very good tho
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>15020002
Completely agree, the new mercs look ugly
I also do like the rear end of my W211 wagon
>>
>>15020115

Old interior was more sport looking, and was still very comfortable and better than all of its German rivals.

New interior is designed to a lot more luxury looking, reminds me of a Rolls Royce desu, with the on-screen speedo and intergrated large screen in the middle. Hence they even made the steering wheel white, cause their aim was to make it luxury.

That picture don't look too bad though because the navigation screen seems to be attached, rather than just sitting there like an iPad in other models e.g. C class.
>>
>>15020157
>New interior is designed to a lot more luxury looking
disagree

new one looks like a gimmicky piece of crap with that oversized i pad and all the shiny plastic

old one had a smaller but adequate screen in the center and wood instead of plastic garbage in the middle
>>
>>15020002
Unless you own the old version your a poorfag who will own the car in 20 years
>>
>>15020181
what the hell are you talking about
>>
File: 2016-04-22_123604.png (137KB, 562x152px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22_123604.png
137KB, 562x152px
It's how Mercedes safes money. They only have to design one car for 3 series.

>shit, we have to update our lineup!
>quick, let's design the new S-class
>ok, done

>opens S-class file

>scale to 90%
>save as E-Class

>scale to 80%
>save as C-Class

>phew, now let's get some döner to eat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.